Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The return of the tangerine £ probably means us being able to afford another player. Well done on not being promoted. Very considerate of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He said that the Championship was the "land of no easy to find highlights". The reality is that your club and one other are the only clubs who make it difficult for fans to view highlights.

 

Why are you getting so tetchy about it? 

Highlights are of poorer quality and harder to find for Championship games than Premiership games. That's just a fact. I'm sure no offence was intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

Why are you getting so tetchy about it? 

Highlights are of poorer quality and harder to find for Championship games than Premiership games. That's just a fact. I'm sure no offence was intended.

I'm not getting tetchy about anything nor am I offended, I saw a post which was nonsense and commented on it. I'll leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not getting tetchy about anything nor am I offended, I saw a post which was nonsense and commented on it. I'll leave it at that.

It wasn't nonsense though. It was accurate and completely innocuous and you blundered in having a go at the chap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pull My Strings said:

It wasn't nonsense though. It was accurate and completely innocuous and you blundered in having a go at the chap.

Championship highlights are readily available on 8 of the 10 clubs websites, if that constitutes "no easy to find highlights" then aye, what he said was accurate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Championship highlights are readily available on 8 of the 10 clubs websites, if that constitutes "no easy to find highlights" then aye, what he said was accurate. 

Given that United aren't amongst those 8 clubs and he's a United fan posting in a United thread about United highlights then, aye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

Given that United aren't amongst those 8 clubs and he's a United fan posting in a United thread about United highlights then, aye.

Did United do free highlights in the Premiership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Did United do free highlights in the Premiership?

No, but all games were on the BBC and the SPFL youtube channel.

It may be possible to get away games and some home games from various sources if you look around but there's no denying that more was available and it was easier to find in the Premiership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Liverpool being linked with Mendy the Monaco left back today. Looks like they've set their sights a tad higher than Robertson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I see Liverpool being linked with Mendy the Monaco left back today. Looks like they've set their sights a tad higher than Robertson.

Teams with a lot more cash than Liverpool looking at Mendy, very unlikely he will end up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Utd fans being desperate for months for Robertson to get punted is one of the most tragic things I've seen on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Utd fans being desperate for months for Robertson to get punted is one of the most tragic things I've seen on here.


Have you missed all of Kevthedee's posts on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Teams with a lot more cash than Liverpool looking at Mendy, very unlikely he will end up there.

Aye but your hardly going to go from trying to sign someone of Mendy's quality to Robertson are you? There's quite a few players in between those standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Falkirk highlights no longer PPV from next season FYI :)

They'll be on www.dafc.co.uk so we can scrutinise your matches and grass you up where appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Highlights are of poorer quality and That's just a fact. I'm sure no offence was intended.


Wouldn't say that at all, how much highlights do you get on sportscene or YouTube? You'd be lucky to get a couple of minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:


Wouldn't say that at all, how much highlights do you get on sportscene or YouTube? You'd be lucky to get a couple of minutes.

 

Speaking of clumsy edits. Ooft.

Anyhoo, your bizarre paraphrasing aside, the quality comment was merely a reference to the picture quality, camera angles etc. Obviously Sportscene is garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No news officially but some rumours that Murdoch is likely to be offered a contract extension. Nothing on anyone else yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Literally every club bar Falkirk (whose highlights are PPV only I believe) do highlights on their club website, you can't be looking very hard.

I tend to just browse youtube and come across them 3-4 days after the game finished.

Never actually thought to visit other clubs websites so more fool me for stupidity/laziness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Utd fans being desperate for months for Robertson to get punted is one of the most tragic things I've seen on here.

Used to be the case that they would talk about the chances of a current player being sold on for a big profit.  I don't think they have anyone left to sell on for even a half any decent profit.  Guess all they can do is talk about ex players being sold on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×