Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Less is more, bud.

It's the same as the Scottish campaign, when we draw with Lithuania we knew it would come back to haunt us. The poor performances under McKinnon are "your Lithuania", whether it comes back to haunt you in this season we'll just need to wait and see, but I don't consider there to be an embargo on chat that relates to pre-Csaba.

Who is back tracking, from the very start I have said this league is United's to lose.
And interestingly, it's looking like they are doing that very thing. 

What about our current form suggests we are doing our best to not win the league?

Just now, stumigoo said:

What about our current form suggests we are doing our best to not win the league?

Your current form does, but that current form is just 6 games. The league is not, and forgive me stating the blindingly obvious, not over just 6 games.

btw, sorry for multi-posts here, this forum's multiquote is a fucking mess.

1 minute ago, Buddist Monk said:

Your current form does, but that current form is just 6 games. The league is not, and forgive me stating the blindingly obvious, not over just 6 games.

Over the whole league we are 2 points behind with a game in hand. So pretty much coasting it thanks.

Just now, Buddist Monk said:

It's the same as the Scottish campaign, when we draw with Lithuania we knew it would come back to haunt us. The poor performances under McKinnon are "your Lithuania", whether it comes back to haunt you in this season we'll just need to wait and see, but I don't consider there to be an embargo on chat that relates to pre-Csaba.

Chat away. It's shite and no one's taking you seriously but you crack on. 

You stated we are doing our best to not win the league but I’m not entirely sure why you think that? Of course the league is not won on current form but I’m still not sure what evidence there is that we are somehow struggling?

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Chat away. It's shite and no one's taking you seriously but you crack on. 

Is it serious business? I mean, really, lads, I've mentioned your previous league performances - something most (inc DU fans) agree on - and yet everyone is up in arms.

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Over the whole league we are 2 points behind with a game in hand. So pretty much coasting it thanks.

The point being, the money spent and the players you have, you should be comfortably ahead. You all know this, this is why McKinnon was given the boot. 

You lot all seem very defensive. It's almost as if the pressure of competing against such a slick St Mirren side is already affecting the fan base.,

A young Buddie goes to see Santa and Santa asks him what he wants for Christmas.

"Santa; I'd like a Unicorn please" he says.

"Sorry son, that's impossible" Santa says, "Uncorns don't exist. Is there anything else you'd like instead"?

The boy thinks for a bit and replies - "In that case Santa, for Christmas, I'd like you to ensure that St Mirren will win the Championship title this year...."

Santa ponders this for a moment and replies...

"Ok son, what colour would you like your fucking unicorn????" 8)

Digs aside that's completely disgraceful and if it were a Dundee player I'd want the book chucked at them. You obviously can't see him actually drinking behind the wheel but even in the unlikely scenario he's not had any he's holding a fucking pint glass and paying no attention to the road.

Stunned anyone - especially someone in the public eye - would be stupid enough to put that on their public story. What a fucking moron.

I do like a venom though.

Archived