Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Sorry pal but that's a stupid post.  We either punt him, which in the crazy world of football costs money, or we keep him.

Which would you prefer?

I reckon this old duffer must have been the only person who didn't get the real meaning of the original post.  Spectacular display of stupidity IMO.

Is it still 'ludicrous' to suggest we need better players?

May, MAY have a point. Yes it’s STILL ludicrous, as a better manager should get more out of that squad.

We opted for McDonald instead of a target man - that ship has sailed. A new manager is the only expense I can see happening.

Just now, GrantB878 said:

IMO can’t see us making an appointment beyond the end of this season. Which would limit the candidates.

Not necessarily if we're going for an out of work manager.  On the way back from the game yesterday my elder son suggested that's exactly what we should be doing, making someone work for an extended contract.

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Can't see it unfortunately, he probably hates the DAB's more than me.

Ray actually loved United more than most DABS  yet he gets treated like a pervy hollywood director from those DABS while the mercenary  players get to carry on regardless.  Makes no sense whatsoever. 

10 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Ray actually loved United more than most DABS  yet he gets treated like a pervy hollywood director from those DABS while the mercenary  players get to carry on regardless.  Makes no sense whatsoever. 

Spot on, all his stuff* will be in black bin bags by now, off you pop Ray, and don't come back again.

Image result for stephen thompson dundee utd

*the lucky gonk, and the framed picture of his cat.

Archived