Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/09/2017 at 13:29, dafcburty said:

"Scottish Football is different but I like it!"

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/09/29/scottish-football-is-different-but-i-like-it/

Quote from this weeks press conference with Jordie Briels. How has he settled in compared to the Dutch guys yous had last year?

He hasn't been hospitalized and deported after a 30 Mitzi comedown so already ahead of the curve.

McKinnon must go.

Calm doon Granny. As much as you're derided on here, I respect you as a Dab. Comments like that don't do you any favours though. The sarcasm of your post doesn't note the horror show he's having.

How are you guys finding Scott McDonald since he signed? He seemed to be pretty good on Saturday and if he and Keatings stays fit I don't see any other side having a better front two this term. 

I spoke with Scott after Saturdays match for Tay FM. You can hear McDonald's thoughts here; 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/10/04/mcdonald-hopes-united-can-kick-on-after-pars-win/

We currently have a left sided centre half on trial. A deal is said to be close so i wont say who he is just now but he has a rather famous footballing brother. Hopefully not another Sneider scenario

Not really. I mentioned it as the lad has been training with united over a week now and was surprised it hadnt made any news due to his family ties. If im asked to keep quiet about his identity then im going to do just that. Now its appeared on the Courier webpage, its out in the open. Dont see how thats such a big hassle for you mate to be honest

31 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Not really. I mentioned it as the lad has been training with united over a week now and was surprised it hadnt made any news due to his family ties. If im asked to keep quiet about his identity then im going to do just that. Now its appeared on the Courier webpage, its out in the open. Dont see how thats such a big hassle for you mate to be honest

#InTheKnowWanker

Archived