Daydream    303

Either way, if nothing changes and hes our manager at the end of this month, crowds will begin to regularly drop below 5000. 

36eefceff44dc6bd0aa9b61eb95a4345.jpg

Granny Danger    5,838
12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

36eefceff44dc6bd0aa9b61eb95a4345.jpg

Our home support is still more than yours you fucking tit.

2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Either way, if nothing changes and hes our manager at the end of this month, crowds will begin to regularly drop below 5000. 

I warned you lot about this but was shot down in flames by old Danger.

invergowrie arab    2,647
1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're all heart

Granny Danger    5,838
2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

All I said was "You're talking shite".  But in my defence that's my response to all your posts.

dregs 83    44

I've been vocally supportive of McKinnon for a while, but I looked at his Wikipedia page there and saw he was contracted for 3 years, not 2, and felt an overwhelming sense of sadness and dread wash over me. I can't see the team improving at all in the next 4-5 games which I think is the maximum Thompson would give him, he isn't stupid and will know we need to replace well in advance of Christmas if any effect is to help our chances of promotion. He will also be shitting himself by the prospect of plummeting gates and the ever more likely scenario that we won't get promoted which I think will make him trigger happy here. Really disappointed that this hasn't worked out, but the performances are utterly ghastly and have been for too long.

Hendo    38

Perhaps the first thing you should do is ban McDonald from doing his media work. He's never off the radio, must be a distraction from his main job. We had the same issue with Thommo, his performances suffered as his media work increased.

18 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Perhaps the first thing you should do is ban McDonald from doing his media work. He's never off the radio, must be a distraction from his main job. We had the same issue with Thommo, his performances suffered as his media work increased.

I know, he should be training in the evening like all other footballers

bobbycoxblue    503
I know, he should be training in the evening like all other footballers

Or resting and recuperating instead of taking up another job. ?
Your post above gives me the impression you have no issue with him doing this ?

The media stuff was obviously written into his contract before he accepted the job, he probably sees his future as the next Charlie Nicholas

Reggie Perrin    365
36 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

The media stuff was obviously written into his contract before he accepted the job, he probably sees his future as the next Charlie Nicholas emoji90.png

As a clueless annoying gobshite?

Granny Danger    5,838

If you were to do a list of 50 things that are having an effect on United's on field performances I doubt McDonald's media gig would make the list.

5 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Or resting and recuperating instead of taking up another job. ?
Your post above gives me the impression you have no issue with him doing this ?

You're a modern day Sherlock Holmes

FifeArab    111
If you were to do a list of 50 things that are having an effect on United's on field performances I doubt McDonald's media gig would make the list.

Exactly. He does It In his personal time. What Is more Important Is how Ray play's Scott McDonald up top on his own when he clearly needs someone next to him.

On 12/09/2017 at 19:36, Hendo said:

Bollocks.

Beardy23    71
4 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Exactly. He does It In his personal time. What Is more Important Is how Ray play's Scott McDonald up top on his own when he clearly needs someone next to him.

Should be sat in front of the telly with an indian takeaway, like his team mates