Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

FFS, shiting it off the Fun, get a grip of yourself man. However temporarily embarrassed we may be, Dundee are - and always will be - pish. You know it, I know it and they definitely  know it.

^^^Shiting it.

Your bravado is fooling no-one. 

24 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Regarding a play off scenario v Dundee, I'd rather it didn't happen as it would mean we'd be in different leagues next season. 

Any scenario where these c***s could possibly claim sole responsibility for consigning us to another year down here, is to be avoided if at all possible, as I’ve said, even if this means them not being in the playoff.

If we don’t make the final of course (which is still a distict possibility) they have my blessing to swagger into the payoffs all they like.

Any reason for needing an account to log into the United website for highlights and interviews etc? Why not do what ever normal club does and just have a YouTube channel or something?

Any reason for needing an account to log into the United website for highlights and interviews etc? Why not do what ever normal club does and just have a YouTube channel or something?

Naw............you-tube. I'll forward slash your dot com in a minute pal................

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Big clubs hide their online content behind paywalls.  8)

2 hours ago, smpar said:

We are so fucking magnificent we can't just give our content away for free like some two-bit bunch of amateurs.

Archived