Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Why stop there, once our new billionaire backers take over a tour of China , north/south america, the sky's the limit.................when we get promoted.

Skye's the limit? Id quite like a tour there actually...

5 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Yeah slightly odd feeling atm. Frustrated as much as anything though. For all the shite play we've somehow managed to still be in the play off positions with a shout of being 2nd come the seasons end.

The game against Livi could be huge.

The designed play off final defeat to the Dees is still on.

God help us all.

As long as we were to make it to the Playoff final, If the Dees do not finish bottom, I’d rather they finish 10th, rather than risk another (Stay) Doon Derby.

f**k’s sake......:shutup

6 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Let's get a playoff spot secured then worry about any potential final eh?

Yeah let’s win the lottery first then decide if we’re going to buy the Ferrari or the Lamborghini.

25 minutes ago, MacArab said:

As long as we were to make it to the Playoff final, If the Dees do not finish bottom, I’d rather they finish 10th, rather than risk another (Stay) Doon Derby.

f**k’s sake......:shutup

FFS, shiting it off the Fun, get a grip of yourself man. However temporarily embarrassed we may be, Dundee are - and always will be - pish. You know it, I know it and they definitely  know it.

9 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'm not shitting it from them. It's just got a dread air of inevitability about it.

^^^^ Exactly this.

The moment the post split fixtures were announced (that year) I knew that we were going to get relegated at Dens.

Everything else had gone so catastrophically wrong that season, it was impossible that Mixu was not going to make this happen.

I am with you A.K. The inevitable showdown at Dens looms in the distance like a ...... big dark loomy thing and I don’t like it.

ETA - Do agree with PMS though. Dundee are pish.

^^^^ Exactly this.
The moment the post split fixtures were announced (that year) I knew that we were going to get relegated at Dens.
Everything else had gone so catastrophically wrong that season, it was impossible that Mixu was not going to make this happen.
I am with you A.K. The inevitable showdown at Dens looms in the distance like a ...... big dark loomy thing and I don’t like it.
ETA - Do agree with PMS though. Dundee are pish.

At least we're talking about play off finals..............3 weeks ago a play off position seemed remote.

1 minute ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

At least we're talking about play off finals..............3 weeks ago a play off position seemed remote.

Yip.

If we can win on Saturday, it’ll put some pressure on Livi to get a result in Inverness in midweek, (which will not be easy given ICTs resurgence), and anything less than a win for them means a straight shootout for 2nd place at Tannadice, which will give us a good shot at the final.

Hopefully we can do the Biz at Palmerston, as anything less than a win means we’re 3rd at best. (Assuming Livi beat Brechin of course).

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

You lot going up through the play offs by relegating us is the most DFC thing that could hypothetically happen.

Love your thinking Sweeper, but i’d rather not risk the alternative outcome to that scenario.*

*Assuming we make the playoffs (final etc) of course.

Archived