Dundee United 2017/2018

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

That is utterly pathetic. The type of whiny, self-entitled pish you'd expect from an Old Firm fan.  A couple of seasons in the second tier and the dabs are abandoning ship en masse. What happened to supporting your team through thick and thin? 

You've now relinquished your right to give Spud a hard time about returning his season ticket in protest. At least he'd already parted with his hard earned, you're talking about stopping giving anymore money to your club. 

Not attending and hitting the club in the pocket will definitely help get you out of your current predicament IMO. 

Fairweather fucks. 

I fully accept we will be in the Championship for a further season at least.  We deserve to be.

My issue is whether the club realise that with the present manager we won’t get out of that league.  If they recognise that I’ll continue to give them my money; if the don’t I won’t.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

That is utterly pathetic. The type of whiny, self-entitled pish you'd expect from an Old Firm fan.  A couple of seasons in the second tier and the dabs are abandoning ship en masse. What happened to supporting your team through thick and thin? 

You've now relinquished your right to give Spud a hard time about returning his season ticket in protest. At least he'd already parted with his hard earned, you're talking about stopping giving anymore money to your club. 

Not attending and hitting the club in the pocket will definitely help get you out of your current predicament IMO. 

Fairweather fucks. 

It's cool. I heard the bold Danger won't buy a season ticket next year but his wife will, and he'll just use that.

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Crowd last night 4088, assuming 88 away fans = lowest home support for a league game in many years.  The board have got to understand and acknowledge the reason.

I normally go for the early bird ST deal but will not be renewing until I know that Laszlo is out.

Honestly never thought I’d be seriously considering not going to games but enough is enough.

I posted nearly two years ago that the only solution to the situation United faced then was for fans to stop buying season tickets.  You were one of the United posters that was absolutely against the idea.  Something about the fact that it’s never helped any club in the past.  Glad to see you’re finally catching on to the idea.

49 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I posted nearly two years ago that the only solution to the situation United faced then was for fans to stop buying season tickets.  You were one of the United posters that was absolutely against the idea.  Something about the fact that it’s never helped any club in the past.  Glad to see you’re finally catching on to the idea.

Ordinary fans have only one option when trying to effect change at their club and it’s a nuclear option.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Ordinary fans have only one option when trying to effect change at their club and it’s a nuclear option.

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

So apparantly Dundee United have signed Bilel Mohsni. 

That nuclear option happened faster than any of us could have anticipated.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Which is exactly what I suggested nearly 2 years ago.  You were dead against it.

It is the sign of an intelligent individual to change their mind when circumstances change.

It is the sign of an idiot to stick with the same position regardless of changes.

It is the sign of a really desperate Funster to be so obsessed with the city’s big team when his/her/their own club has its issues.  :)

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

The Pie and Bovril twitter account, presumably Div

Thank you.

It is confirmed on the official United site. Has been dragging on for ages.

I think he is better than our other central defenders and will lead us to play off glory. 

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

The Pie and Bovril twitter account, presumably Div

The fumes from the chemicals in the hot tub have finally gotten to him.

ETA f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k 

Manager Csaba Laszlo said, "Bilel is someone who can add aggression to our team.

No s**t. 

293B2D1000000578-0-image-a-3_14330900167

293B49A300000578-3104813-Mohsni_reacted_

chris-hackett-of-northampton-town-is-fou

tunisias-defender-bilel-mohsni-and-equat

_76737048_mohsni1.jpg

Eta:  Thanks for the pointer towards his Wiki page Granny.  Comedy gold!

Also, please let him play against Brechin.  We could really do with that one man advantage.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It is the sign of an intelligent individual to change their mind when circumstances change.

It is the sign of an idiot to stick with the same position regardless of changes.

It is the sign of a really desperate Funster to be so obsessed with the city’s big team when his/her/their own club has its issues.  :)

Ah OK.   It must just be pure coincidence that despite everything that has gone on at Tannadice over the past 3-4 years you’ve never once suggested not buying a season ticket yet within weeks of Thompson no longer being at the club your position has changed.   

Archived