Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was up at Perth last night for Saints Vs Hibs............either of those two would have given UTD 3............it's frightening how far we have slipped these past two seasons.

We’re not even very good! If that’s what you genuinely thought watching us bluntly fail to create anything then you really must be poor.

Ohh and we’ve a big Keef free to a good home in the summer.

We’re not even very good! If that’s what you genuinely thought watching us bluntly fail to create anything then you really must be poor.

Ohh and we’ve a big Keef free to a good home in the summer.

Sorry is that not what I said..............fanny.

I was up at Perth last night for Saints Vs Hibs............either of those two would have given UTD 3............it's frightening how far we have slipped these past two seasons.

No, St Johnstone wouldn’t. They’re not much better than us.

Laszlo today has proven beyond all doubt how tactically inept he is. A defeat on Tuesday would not be the worst thing if it means he gets the sack.

We have no chance in the playoffs with the gibbering clown in charge.

1 hour ago, MeadowArab said:

How many emergency loans are you allowed at once?

If we're allowed another maybe we could bring in a creative midfielder?

I wonder how big Mike Martin's role was in signing Ralston?

I don't know if there is a limit but we should go for Swanson. He is not going to get a look in at Hibs. It won't make much difference if the buffoon is still in charge however.

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Laszlo today has proven beyond all doubt how tactically inept he is. A defeat on Tuesday would not be the worst thing if it means he gets the sack.

A United defeat on Tuesday will in all honesty be astonishing.

20 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I am happy to write off this season; Lazlo CANNOT be in charge next season.  

53 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

A United defeat on Tuesday will in all honesty be astonishing.

Prepare to be astonished! If Dobbie plays you will get at least a point.

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am happy to write off this season; Lazlo CANNOT be in charge next season.  

There is no point in keeping him until the summer. We might as well give ourselves a chance with 11 games left and potentially another 6 after that.

A competent manager could get a team promoted through the playoffs. Look at last season- we were awful and if that stonewall penalty had been given against Hamilton we may have gone up. 

Have a feeling Martin will stick with Laszlo until the end of the season though so we are as well writing it off if that happens.

I wonder if there were any fans in that stadium today who really believe Csaba has a clue what he is doing.

How was the atmosphere in the stadium today? Was it clear that Lazlo has lost the fans? If so I think that will do for him, but I really don’t think it will be before the end of the season given what Martin has come out and said in the media.
I previously said I thought the jury was out on Lazlo, but thinking more and more about some of the decisions that have been made the last few months, I really don’t have any confidence in him and it would fill me with dread if we had him in charge next season.
I am certain there is a team good enough to be promoted in the legions of players that we have, but I have zero hope we can go up this term, which I guess says it all really.
I am astonished ralston didn’t start yesterday. I think Martin was the main factor behind that move and his signing was an example of the ‘dundee united style of recruitment’ that he wants to implement and the manager will have to operate with. If Lazlo doesn’t play ball, then that may make the chairman more axe happy.

Archived