Dundee United 2017/2018

35 minutes ago, MacArab said:

First impressions take longer than a couple of games. You'll all be moaning about him (like us and the Hibees have before you) before long.

You have a tough bunch of fixtures coming up. See how many of those matches he wins you.....

You're welcome. 

Haha whit? When is this cut-off point for first impressions?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Haha whit? When is this cut-off point for first impressions?

You can decide that for yourself Dee Man.

He won you the game yesterday. Good on him for that and it was a fucking vital 3 points. It was one game though.

Like The Moose, I'd give it a big longer, against stronger defences before making a final decision about his quality, that's all......

ETA. Simon Murray is one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen in T&B.

8 minutes ago, MacArab said:

You can decide that for yourself Dee Man.

He won you the game yesterday. Good on him for that and it was a fucking vital 3 points. It was one game though.

Like The Moose, I'd give it a big longer, against stronger defences before making a final decision about his quality, that's all......

ETA. Simon Murray is one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen in T&B.

Simon Murray sold us out in the playoffs once he knew he was going to Hibs.

4 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You don't need to bother checking Dundee results these days. You can tell when they win because they all appear on here, like some kind of weird pestilence. 

Brilliant use of pestilence.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Excellent, I love the ginger fucker even more now. Thank you.

But of course you do.  Your obsession with United (Dundee’s most successful football club) is your raison d’etre.

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You don't need to bother checking Dundee results these days. You can tell when they win because they all appear on here, like some kind of weird pestilence. 

It's almost as if we're gloating.

But of course you do.  Your obsession with United (Dundee’s most successful football club) is your raison d’etre.

Ha Ha Ha.......your expecting that stupid fat p***k bigmouth to know what raison d'etre means [emoji1][emoji3][emoji2][emoji38][emoji28][emoji16][emoji51] be easier teaching a coo to fire a gun.

51 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

At least he's not getting to you emoji6.png

I actually don't mind Biggie popping on here from time to time. His regular appearances serve as a welcome and timely reminder of how much I hate that c**t Morrissey.

And cats......;)

19 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No, where was he?

The Clep Bar.

Actually Glasgow, a Twitter storm this morning about him having a go at Sturgeon which resulted in a "mass walk out" (but it didn't really)

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

The Clep Bar.

Actually Glasgow, a Twitter storm this morning about him having a go at Sturgeon which resulted in a "mass walk out" (but it didn't really)

Must admit the idea amused me that people who would pay through the nose to see a concert by an actual racist would be offended by a rather lame dig at Sturgeon.

Archived