Dundee United 2017/2018

I feel that I am perfectly within my rights to delude myself into thinking we have a small chance of winning this league, at least until next Friday. False hope is still hope, and I'd hate to be so joyless as to never let it enter my life. So there.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I feel that I am perfectly within my rights to delude myself into thinking we have a small chance of winning this league, at least until next Friday. False hope is still hope, and I'd hate to be so joyless as to never let it enter my life. So there.

That's the fucking spirit Sarto. I too think we can still win the league.....

Then again I have been drinking heavily since Livi's 3rd goal went in so maybe that's why......:blink:

22 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I feel that I am perfectly within my rights to think you’ve lost the plot.

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Just popped in to say thanks for Si Murray. Kissing the badge today as we roared his name. Do you reckon Stanton could do a job for us next season in the big league?

Did you witness this yourself or was it your wife’s turn for the ticket?

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I feel that I am perfectly within my rights to think you’ve lost the plot.

Im perfectly within my rights to be perfectly within my rights.

Im also perfectly within my rights to think Livi will skelp us 4-0. We'll have Mikkleson up front on his own, both wingers will be on the wrong foot to get crosses in and Edgenguele and Murdoch will start.

As i said, 3rd place finish.

I really hope Spazlo proves me wrong but i cant see it. Dosent seem like the type to go for it.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Just popped in to say thanks for Si Murray. Kissing the badge today as we roared his name. Do you reckon Stanton could do a job for us next season in the big league?

Why are you thanking us??? It's Hibs that loaned him to you.....

Football is a fickle business. Had he scored the absolute fucking sitter he missed against you at Dens the other week, he'd have kissed the Hibee badge in front of the Derry.

Murray is like a guy I know.  Makes a brilliant first impression and it's all pretty much downhill from there.

Feel free to bookmark this.... 

6 hours ago, MacArab said:

Why are you thanking us??? It's Hibs that loaned him to you.....

Football is a fickle business. Had he scored the absolute fucking sitter he missed against you at Dens the other week, he'd have kissed the Hibee badge in front of the Derry.

Murray is like a guy I know.  Makes a brilliant first impression and it's all pretty much downhill from there.

Feel free to bookmark this.... 

He hasn't made a brilliant first impression though - he's taken a few games to get his first goals so it looks like it's going in the opposite direction for us. Onwards and upwards. 

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Neither of us have a ST for Firhill GD. I guess you don’t take much notice of the top league fixtures these days though.

I didn’t say season ticket I said ticket.  I guess you don’t take much notice of what people post before replying these days though.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

He hasn't made a brilliant first impression though - he's taken a few games to get his first goals so it looks like it's going in the opposite direction for us. Onwards and upwards. 

Thank you.

First impressions take longer than a couple of games. You'll all be moaning about him (like us and the Hibees have before you) before long.

You have a tough bunch of fixtures coming up. See how many of those matches he wins you.....

You're welcome. 

Archived