Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

We will. It is destiny now.

If they were not to go down automatically, and we've made it to the playoff final, I'd rather they finish 10th than risk going through that pish again. 

I  seriously don't think I could fucking cope......:shutup

If we win our last 14 games we will win the league IMHO (in my honest opinion).

Csaba needs to tell the players to score more than the opposition in each of these games. Not doing this is where we have gone wrong in the games we have drawn or lost this season.

11 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Looking forward to getting automatic promotion in 2021/22, when we will finally have fulfilled our 2017/18 fixtures.

I think we are just ensuring we don't have to play any games until Fraser Fyvie and Scott Fraser are fit again.

Scott Fraser cannot leave at the end of the season if the season NEVER ENDS

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I think we are just ensuring we don't have to play any games until Fraser Fyvie and Scott Fraser are fit again.

Scott Fraser cannot leave at the end of the season if the season NEVER ENDS

It may involve playing 14 games in the last 2 weeks of May but it's the best chance we've got.

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

Keep the faith lads and just pray that the hope doesn't kill you. Seems the fuckers are beatable......

light_at_the_end_of_the_tunnel_by_oehr-d66j9gy.png

Is that light at the end of the tunnel? Or is it a train...?

We'll get pumped by Livi and we'll just stagger over the finish line in 3rd.

47 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

This.

Regardless of the result of the Livi game on Friday, the formation, team and tactics will confirm or otherwise  whether Lazlo is capable of getting us promoted.*

If he starts with either Mikkelsen or Lyng up front on their own I will write him off.

* I’m not just talking about this season.

59 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Is that light at the end of the tunnel? Or is it a train...?

Let's not write ourselves off for Friday night before a ba's been kicked.

The Maureens had a bad day today and got skelped. At this stage I think this is still good for us.

If we go down there and get a result, it will at least make things interesting for a while longer. 

For me it is all about whether we have used our time off wisely to get some players fit and gelling. If we haven't it doesn't matter what Saints do, we won't catch them. 

As always  (I know that I should know better) I am hoping we can show Livi and the rest of the league that we aren't done yet.......

I would've been happier with a livi loss today to be honest, the title is gone, and I've no doubt livi will be there or there abouts for 2nd, but then again that might not matter as we don't ever look like winning another match.

And I had St Mirren on my coupon. p***ks

Archived