Dundee United 2017/2018

5 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Be interesting to see if St Mirren lose a few games between now and the end of the season and the 2 games in hand United currently have become majorly important.

Well I say interesting in respect that it will be pretty funny watching exactly how much we shit the bed in that scenario.

Sorry. We just keep winning. But best luck next week at Aberdeen - hope you can take them back to Tannadice for a replay.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Actually,  I’ve just popped in here for some neighbourly advice.  We’ve just lost our two best players in the last hour of the transfer window.  You had the same problem a few years ago.  How did you recover from the loss?

We signed Simon Murray. I forget what happened after that.

Remember that feeling when it started to look inevitable that Mixu would somehow engineer the scenario where relegation would be mathematically confirmed at Dens?  I wonder when the Dees will start to get this feeling about meeting us in the playoffs.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

Remember that feeling when it started to look inevitable that Mixu would somehow engineer the scenario where relegation would be mathematically confirmed at Dens?  I wonder when the Dees will start to get this feeling about meeting us in the playoffs.

You think we’re going to get to the playoff finals?   Or a playoff place.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

The permanently negative outlook hasn't worked for me the past couple of seasons so I thought I'd try something different.

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

32 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

The permanently negative outlook hasn't worked for me the past couple of seasons so I thought I'd try something different.

So have you genuinely given up any thoughts of winning the league then?

There’s not a Saints fan that even remotely thinks the league is over yet.
Though you could argue Livvy are at least as big a threat?

Tbf most United fans would think the same if the tables were turned.

The fact of the matter is though, our squad isn’t good enough, and our manager doesn’t seem to be able to get anything working.

I had it all last season tbf.

Theres literally no way we are winning the league. Its realistically been over for a few weeks. Ever since St Mirren went more than 5 points clear.

Year 3 incoming unless Laszlo can pull something out his arse and polish it in time for the playoffs. And if so, we need to finish second to avoid an extra tie so theres less chance of this shower of wanks to mess it up.

Again.

On 02/02/2018 at 17:43, virginton said:

It quite clearly isn't, which is why they made Jim Duffy look like Arrigo Sacchi earlier this week. 

There he is, where have you been hiding champ?

Are you not playing anymore?

4 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Theres literally no way we are winning the league. Its realistically been over for a few weeks. Ever since St Mirren went more than 5 points clear.

Year 3 incoming unless Laszlo can pull something out his arse and polish it in time for the playoffs. And if so, we need to finish second to avoid an extra tie so theres less chance of this shower of wanks to mess it up.

Again.

We are on our way........

Archived