Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

emoji35.png 4 things I feckin detest...... Ironing......... Jinkies........... Racism ...and the French............ emoji35.png Quite like night nurse though.

And the Romans...what have they ever done for us?

Be interesting to see if St Mirren lose a few games between now and the end of the season and the 2 games in hand United currently have become majorly important.

Well I say interesting in respect that it will be pretty funny watching exactly how much we shit the bed in that scenario.

30 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Can I just thank the Ross County team for clearing this thread of Dundee fans for a short while. 

Actually,  I’ve just popped in here for some neighbourly advice.  We’ve just lost our two best players in the last hour of the transfer window.  You had the same problem a few years ago.  How did you recover from the loss?

Actually,  I’ve just popped in here for some neighbourly advice.  We’ve just lost our two best players in the last hour of the transfer window.  You had the same problem a few years ago.  How did you recover from the loss?

Darko Bodul

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

It takes time but I would imagine, like us, that maybe after about 5 years of difficulties and a liquidation/administration that things will be absolutely peachy.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

You hear a huge flushing sound after having a turd dropped on you. Called Simon Murray.

You should know the sound, you've heard it a couple of times before.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

We didn’t.  We’re going into administration on Friday; thought you might have heard.

Archived