Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

You sound like a Rangers fan, desperate for schadenfreude to cover for your own team's failings.

I think you like to use P&B to try to show everyone how fiendishly clever you are, but to me, more often than not you come accross as a sanctimonious p***k. (No offence)

Read everything  I have written on here and you'll see that at no time have I blamed anyone else but ourselves for where we are now. 

As I said in my previous post, (if you'd bothered to read it) we don't have to like it.. 

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Reported for utter cuntbaggery.

38 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I think you like to use P&B to try to show everyone how fiendishly clever you are, but to me, more often than not you come accross as a sanctimonious p***k. (No offence)

Read everything  I have written on here and you'll see that at no time have I blamed anyone else but ourselves for where we are now. 

As I said in my previous post, (if you'd bothered to read it) we don't have to like it.. 

Ooft, touched a raw nerve there. Irony is not lost on you is it?

3 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Don’t worry. I’ll be #smugasfuck when the time comes. :)

.........but given we lost a cup final to 9 men, that will only be when it is mathematically  arithmetically impossible for us to throw it away :lol:

9 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

Ooft, touched a raw nerve there. Irony is not lost on you is it?

Please do not liken me to a Rangers fan again. It puts me in a really bad mood.

kicking-a-cat.gif

Archived