Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

So...with Gillespie in, and murmurings of Paton too, both ex-SPL (or whatever the f**k we call it these days) players on ex-SPL wages.

United spunking the cash you don't have to make the playoffs that you are already in and extremely unlikely to drop out of. Good solid logic for a club that doesn't have financial problems to seek.

In reality, we're minted.

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Anyway, glad to hear Thompson has stepped down, hopefully leads to a better feeling about the place. Maybe get a wee 6 point swing tomorrow too if Dobbie can give St Mirren a scare and United do the business up north.

That would be impossible tomorrow. :)

That would be impossible tomorrow. [emoji4]

I meant if St Mirren dropped 3 and United gained 3 in comparison to St Mirren gaining 3 and United not picking up anything.

Gaining 3 on them instead of losing 3 on them, probably not the right term to use.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I meant if St Mirren dropped 3 and United gained 3 in comparison to St Mirren gaining 3 and United not picking up anything.

Stop digging.  We have 11 points more than Utd. Say we get beat and Utd win - what is our lead now?

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

8, but it could be 14, I edited my last post to say it wasn’t the right term to use.

Hopefully you can enjoy your weekend now

Lichtie. I know what you are on about.

Buddies are deeply ensconced in the smug zone just now, and are fucking loving it.

Looking forward to something mildly unpleasant happening to them in the not too distant future.

#smugcunts

32 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Buddies are deeply ensconced in the smug zone just now, and are fucking loving it.

Looking forward to something mildly unpleasant happening to them in the not too distant future.

#smugcunts

Stubbed toes all round.

23 minutes ago, MacArab said:

#smugcunts

No smugness involved. In football terms a 'six pointer' refers to two teams playing each other and tomorrow we are not.  Only 3 points up for grabs for both teams tomorrow so only a 3 point difference, at maximum, either way.

I do think we will win the League but am not smug about it. Yet.  :)

3 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

No smugness involved. In football terms a 'six pointer' refers to two teams playing each other and tomorrow we are not.  Only 3 points up for grabs for both teams tomorrow so only a 3 point difference, at maximum, either way.

If our positions was reversed I'd be as smug as a smuggy thing called Smuggy McSmuggy.

Bathe in your smugness, lap it up.  You deserve it.

I do think we will win the League but am not smug about it. Yet.  [emoji4]

Aye ok. Shhhhhh now the adults are talking.

8 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Shite.

You are all smug as f**k and rightly so. 

Read through the Buddies input into this thread over the past few weeks and tell me that's not smug.

No fault in that; we would be if we were in your position.

Doesn't mean we have to like it though....

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

#smugcunts

Tesco getting the Love St deal reversed?

Archived