Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you look back K.T, Yenitit and Bobby were chatting over what they believed to be our top 3 displays.
I was simply disagreeing and posted a picture of what I thought our best display was. Even you boys should admit it looks petty impressive.
Fair point on the points scoring however I do think it is a bit rich any of you boys taking the piss out of any display when truly the best one of yours I could find was the one I posted.  I did ask Bobby if he could find a better one, but he hasn't responded to that one as yet..... 

LIES.

Please provide evidence of me discussing your top 3 displays or apologise

6 hours ago, MacArab said:

Would anybody care to guess how many posts there are from Arabs on the Dundee thread on here?

I could only stomach going back 10 pages and found only 1, from Twinkle, stepping in to offer his condolences at the sad passing of a Dundee fan.

Compare that to the level of shite on here from you Dees, (lost count of the number of posts from Dees in the last 10 pages), and it is kind of hard to argue against the clear fact that like us, you are also obsessed with the tangerine side of the city. (Can't blame you tbf) 

The level of our activity on your thread shows the complete disinterest anyone on here has about your club.....

Just saying....

Yeah m8, it's pretty hard to work out why there aren't more dabs gloating to their rivals in the league above them about how they are struggling to get out of the Championship. 

31 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I see this thread is still beyond tedious due to our obsessed wee pals from across the road then.

Carry on.

I’ve not long suggested to MacArab that it does him no favours to adopt the Old Man Danger approach of simply replying that Dundee fans must be obsessed if they raise any issues on here.  All you need now is to mention the 80s and Dundee’s two administrations and you’ll have the full house of Old Man Danger’s repetitive replies.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’ve not long suggested to MacArab that it does him no favours to adopt the Old Man Danger approach of simply replying that Dundee fans must be obsessed if they raise any issues on here.  All you need now is to mention the 80s and Dundee’s two administrations and you’ll have the full house of Old Man Danger’s repetitive replies.

Christ you’re obsessed with me.

2 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

LIES.

Please provide evidence of me discussing your top 3 displays or apologise

Fair play Bobby, it was just your pal Yenitit who replied to your post, where he did indeed list his opinion of our top 3 displays.

I apologise for my slanderous attack on your character...;)

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

State of these DAB's now that reality has kicked in. :lol:

I'm perfectly fine thanks Biggie: Spencey says we'll be coming up * and that's good enough for me.

* Not sure I agree with him about you lot though tbh; I still reckon you're fucked.....:P

Jordie Briels went back home to got a second opinion on his injury and was told it was something that could possibly be fixed, much to his anger at United. Doesnt paint the physio in a very good light either as Edge had to go to Ninewells to find out about the broken bone in his foot despite the physio having examined it...

25 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Strong rumour both United and Saints chasing the same striker if it comes down to money I would think United will get him. If Saints can convince him promotion means more money next season then it could be us. Interesting. 

When were you promoted like??

8 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

When were you promoted like??

Before May 2018 accoding to my crystal ball :P However would much prefer to be in our position than yours its in our own hands , its not for you , you are praying we drop points. Have wrote in this thread already you have three away games in Februry we have three home games. 

Archived