Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We will NEVER win promotion via the play offs.  It’s either win the league or spend another year in it.

About the only sensible thing you've ever said on here.

Stay down.

So will we be in the play-offs, and will it be a Dundee derby for top flight status?

Two weeks ago the dabs thought the title was in the bag, and now it’s play-offs and relegating Dundee. Time to open your eyes and see where your club actually is.

Two weeks ago the dabs thought the title was in the bag, and now it’s play-offs and relegating Dundee. Time to open your eyes and see where your club actually is.

To be fair they have momentum, downwards.

f**k sake if you can’t get promoted whilst mortgaging your very existence, where is the future.

It’s extremely serious at Tannadump which for a lot of folks must be quite sad. Me? I just can’t help pissing myself laughing.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

We will NEVER win promotion via the play offs.  It’s either win the league or spend another year in it.

You are a good poster mate a big United fan . I have went on two United forums and came away disappointed in reading St Mirren are not very good yet we are now 8 points clear with a larger goal difference  on the board than Hibs at the same time last year . Now i am not saying the league is won  still think there will be twist and turns with United and Saints fighting it out till the death. There is a real lack of respect for a club much smaller than United living in the shadow of the old scum but with no debts not a penny.  Come on some of your fans need to wake up and look at the wider picture. Rant over. 

You are a good poster mate a big United fan . I have went on two United forums and came away disappointed in reading St Mirren are not very good yet we are now 8 points clear with a larger goal difference  on the board than Hibs at the same time last year . Now i am not saying the league is won  still think there will be twist and turns with United and Saints fighting it out till the death. There is a real lack of respect for a club much smaller than United living in the shadow of the old scum but with no debts not a penny.  Come on some of your fans need to wake up and look at the wider picture. Rant over. 

It won’t be a fight to the death. The players we’ve lost are simply irreplaceable.

Enjoy the Premiership next season.

13 hours ago, footballinsider said:

Does any United fan know of plan B? 

Looking on Companies House website which anyone can look at, Stephen Thompson is an active director of 'United FC', is this the new Sevco incase DUFC don't get up? Is this PlanB? 

I think (but might be wrong) that 'United FC' was name of the company created by Mike Martin and Stephen Thompson when they were trying to get involved in Newcastle Jets. 

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I think (but might be wrong) that 'United FC' was name of the company created by Mike Martin and Stephen Thompson when they were trying to get involved in Newcastle Jets. 

If it was founded on a Friday, it's probably Plan B.

For the simpletons that may be tempted to believe some of the nonsense being spouted on here it is worth pointing out that the last set of published accounts for the two clubs show Dundee United in the black by over £1.8 million whilst Dundee is in the red to the tune of £720k.

Mind you this is just a fact and shouldn’t let anyone get in the way of meaningless speculation.

:)

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

For the simpletons that may be tempted to believe some of the nonsense being spouted on here it is worth pointing out that the last set of published accounts for the two clubs show Dundee United in the black by over £1.8 million whilst Dundee is in the red to the tune of £720k.

Mind you this is just a fact and shouldn’t let anyone get in the way of meaningless speculation.

Only £1.8m?

With the £43m owed in soft loans, we'll be in admin on Friday.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lies

I'm not on the wynd up here but are united really in financial difficulties? If they are and end up in administration I will laugh but I will feel for the dabs that go to every game and have been let down by Thompson over and over again. As much as I hate United I wouldn't wish admin on them, just lingering in the championship for a few years would do me. 

Archived