Dundee United 2017/2018

Just now, Yenitit said:

Name their crimes. Do any contain rape, sexual assault, serious assault, arson, drunk driving, wife beating or causing death whilst over the drink drive limit and speeding? Obviously in dabbie eyes going into debt is worse than all of the above. 

Name the people at United who were convicted of the crimes that you have listed.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Name Cook, Marr and Dixon crimes?

Can’t at the moment.  Maybe they never committed any.

Angus Cook, who I knew but not well, was a wee fanny.

Ron Dixon, who I had dealings with and would have preferred not to, was a con man.

The Marrs, I have had only very tangential dealings with Peter, may have had some.  Can’t say for certain.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Can’t at the moment.  Maybe they never committed any.

Angus Cook, who I knew but not well, was a wee fanny.

Ron Dixon, who I had dealings with and would have preferred not to, was a con man.

The Marrs, I have had only very tangential dealings with Peter, may have had some.  Can’t say for certain.

So none then. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

So the high profile 1 going through the court just now involving 2 players is ruled out.....what’s the crimes of the 3 you mentioned?

Asked and answered.

What’s your views on the existing Dundee player who has had three separate convictions for assaults on police officers?

I think that considering this thread has gone all legal again, it would be a great idea to get Buddist Monk back involved, in order that he can use his expert legal judgement to answer all of the questions above.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Asked and answered.

What’s your views on the existing Dundee player who has had three separate convictions for assaults on police officers?

I suppose if he had been homeless you wouldn't have brought this up?

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Whataboutary alert!!!

Given you were in a dialogue with another poster, I'd say no Whataboutary involved.  

Anyway, you haven't responded so I'll take that as a yes.  Or a No. Or a maybe.

Archived