Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have these daft blue nosed belters actually been watching United reserves on BBC Alba?
Wouldn't even think of watching any dundee game on TV, in fact I would close the curtains if they were playing in my front garden, then phone the polis to get the chuntos moved on.

1960's banter . So poor.
Did you watch us on tv 2nd May 2016 ?

18 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Not sure what that has got to do with how hk blues think United will do in the Scottish Cup this season but seeing as you ask 1910.

Thanks for that info.  Since you can't see the connection let me explain.  A team who hasn't .....actually, I won't bother.

Thanks for that info.  Since you can't see the connection let me explain.  A team who hasn't .....actually, I won't bother.

I don't see any connection between Dundee United being shite making a cup win unlikely and Dundee's history in the cup. Enlighten me.

5 hours ago, The DA said:

Friday the Thirteenth.  Must be time for an administration rumour.

Not a rumour unfortunately.  I passed Tannadice 15 minutes ago and the bulldozers are in.  Players standing outside looking shocked.  TBS loading his few meagre possessions in the back of his car.  No idea if the game tomorrow will still be on.

Sad days.  :(

Archived