Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it will depend on the starting line up next week.  If McKinnon can't see the difference between our performance in the first half and that in the second he should be away.

Also Fraser is still as pish as ever, flatters to deceive and is as soft and shit.

Get Durnan back in for Edge too.

For me it will depend on the starting line up next week.  If McKinnon can't see the difference between our performance in the first half and that in the second he should be away.
Also Fraser is still as pish as ever, flatters to deceive and is as soft and shit.

Fraser is injured and has been since the end of last season. Why he seems to be continually pressured into playing with this despite being clearly affected, is a sackable offence in itself

That's a very good point, after last week and today if he sticks wi the same against Falkirk then questions will have to be asked.

I went to the Glasgow Warriors game today instead.
I suspect from what I've read and heard that 1) I made the correct decision, and 2) the amount of decent football on show was similar. Am I correct?

Atrocious. On a serious note, that first half performance from Jamie Robson was one of the worst ive seen from a professional footballer. I was hoping someone would euthanise him at half time

Just now, Twinkle said:

Atrocious. On a serious note, that first half performance from Jamie Robson was one of the worst ive seen from a professional footballer. I was hoping someone would euthanise him at half time

After numerous years of barely making any games but still shelling out, I finally gave my season ticket up this year.

I'm not even bothered that it barely bothers me :(

Archived