Dundee United 2017/2018

Fellow Arabs can you help me out.
A Liverpudlian I know is quite excited about Mr Robertson.
I'm trying to show him the goal where he runs the length of the pitch past 4 players. 
I think it's his debut goal against Motherwell but I'm sure he scored a similar one as well?

Anyone know?

It's in that highlights package a page or so back.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

I hope it's not too churlish but he didn't run past any players no one comes near him

You look back at it, lovely run and strike that it is, it is also woeful defending from Motherwell.

I'm sure he scored a goal after starting a run from behind the half way line. He rides a couple of challenges near the centre circle, there's a challenge just after it and then he coasts to the edge of the box and rattles it into the goal.

Is this one of these false memories?

13 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'm sure he scored a goal after starting a run from behind the half way line. He rides a couple of challenges near the centre circle, there's a challenge just after it and then he coasts to the edge of the box and rattles it into the goal.

Are you getting him mixed up with Maradona?  Easy mistake to make.

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

As had already been suggested you really could just watch it in the post two posts above yours.

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

No, I remember being at the game and talking about it in bed that night with Margot Robbie.

5 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

I think you are thinking of the 5-2 cup win against Kilmarnock at tannadice, when we played in that red strip.

I was definitely at that game but can remember nothing aside from being jigging that I won a ton of money as I'd bet BTTS/United win and United -2.

43 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I see the Dees are desperately pleading with Utd to plug the funding gap in their Camperdown shoe box project. Hopefully Thompson laughs in their face.

I think Tannadice is on the books at about £5 million.  Whether it's actually worth that or not I can't see us getting anything like that for the site even if it were cleared.  Therefore I can't see it being financially practical for United to give up their stadium in order to become a tenant.

17 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I see the Dees are desperately pleading with Utd to plug the funding gap in their Camperdown shoe box project. Hopefully Thompson laughs in their face.

Nou Campie or No Campie?

The quest for a full 4 sided coo shed of a stadium continues for the Derry Dobbers.

Archived