Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Is the word on the street that he was pumping her or that she knew he was cheating on his wife? There's something a bit beastly about that age gap if it's the former. 

Its a nasty business IMO. The whole lot of it.

24 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Is the word on the street that he was pumping her or that she knew he was cheating on his wife? There's something a bit beastly about that age gap if it's the former. 

She probably had an idea he was cheating on his wife if he was pumping her.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If it all comes good for them then they are fortunate to have Nelms and his associates.  I still really don't understand what he is looking to get out of it however.

This.

They're not uber wealthy, and they're never going to make any money out of Dundee. Odd too that they want to spend millions on their own training facilities when the Council were willing to help them do it on the cheap.

But we'll see.

1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

In other news, Andy Robertson made his Liverpool debut today, and by all accounts was excellent, which is a handy excuse to put up a vid to reminisce on better times... 

Read that he was MotM and put in two crosses that should have been converted.  Tried to go on the Liverpool FC official site to verify this but the website is absolutely crap.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Read that he was MotM and put in two crosses that should have been converted.  Tried to go on the Liverpool FC official site to verify this but the website is absolutely crap.

Watch MotD. He was involved in nearly every Liverpool attack. He'll do well there.

Fellow Arabs can you help me out.

A Liverpudlian I know is quite excited about Mr Robertson.

I'm trying to show him the goal where he runs the length of the pitch past 4 players. 

I think it's his debut goal against Motherwell but I'm sure he scored a similar one as well?

Anyone know?

Archived