Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

This has been rubbish. Best bit has been the music over the tannoy. Fleetwood Mac welcoming the teams on to the pitch has been the highlight.

@Bigmouth Strikes Again will be raging that they are playing First of the Gang to Die and he isn't here to hear it.

2 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

N'goyi double, he was stinking in the 1st half - woeful! Took the goals well though.

See, everyone thinks the same.

He has played fine in the second half though. Made a good chance for keatings and had a header well saved.

I'm sticking with my shout that he is pretty poor though.

We have Coll Donaldson on trial. I am sure he is pretty shite but would appreciate some up to date thoughts on the lad from the Arabs.

His confidence is absolutely fucked, and he was never that good when he had confidence.

He's just slow, clumsy, can't pass, can't head the ball. I'll be very surprised if you sign him. And if you do, I would strongly recommend storming the stadium in a coup attempt.

Just now, Accent-Unknown said:

His confidence is absolutely fucked, and he was never that good when he had confidence.

He's just slow, clumsy, can't pass, can't head the ball. I'll be very surprised if you sign him. And if you do. I would strongly recommend storming the stadium in a coup attempt.

Sounds like he'll fit in well with Chalmers and Mckay then.

Archived