Dundee United 2017/2018

Does that mean he'll be in the Matchday squad then? When Stanton signed on the day of the Raith Rovers game he was in the team straight away

Yeah he's on the bench.

Good signing, right decision only signing him till January, see what he's like. Him and Durnan at the back hopefully

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

The guilt is weighing me doon. I hold myself personally responsible for the owners spending £13million of the bank's money  

Im sure you have the same guilt about Utd not paying back their debt to the bank either. Was it £5million?

Just over 4 million I think. Ps the bank debt was bought out by rich fans. The bank accepted a lower offer. I think a few teams have done this. Aberdeen and Killie maybe? 

So no jobs were lost and no businesses got shat on.

Just over 4 million I think. Ps the bank debt was bought out by rich fans. The bank accepted a lower offer. I think a few teams have done this. Aberdeen and Killie maybe? 
So no jobs were lost and no businesses got shat on.

Hope that's a comfort to you in those dark cold fundesliga nights.

10 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Yeah. It will be. 

Thank you.

Ps when's the commemorative mug for your result today coming out? I might buy one.

Surely they've got enough mugs at Dens.  There's a dire shortage of cups though.

Next up Cowdenbeath.

I'd like to see us rest most of our key players for this. Couldn't care less if we went out of the Irn Bru. 

N'Koyi - Smith

Fraser - Allardice - Flood - McMullan

Robson - Toshney - Quinn - Murdoch

Mehmet

And fill the bench with U20's.

Next up Cowdenbeath.
I'd like to see us rest most of our key players for this. Couldn't care less if we went out of the Irn Bru. 

N'Koyi - Smith

Fraser - Allardice - Flood - McMullan

Robson - Toshney - Quinn - Murdoch

Mehmet

And fill the bench with U20's.

McMullan got sent off. Smith on the Wing with maybe Archie Thomas coming in?

3 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

I thought that any sending offs in a domestic competition carry over to all of them?

Wouldn't have thought so.  If he misses this rather than the league game I'll be delighted, but I'm a bit doubtful.

I'm also hoping that it's just a one match ban.

Not been much said on here about the Paul Quinn signing given all the clamour before hand!  :lol:

Personally I think it's an area we really need options in given Edjenguele's recent performances.  Robson seems to have improved significantly since last season and looks like he can make the LB position his own giving an option of Durnan, Scobbie and now Quinn all ahead of the Edge.

15 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

I would like to see Durnan and Scobbie in the middle, possibly even trying Quinn as a right back as Im not really convinced by Murdoch.  Robson has done well the last 2 games.

Bit unfair on Murdoch.  He was poor on Saturday but did a decent job last season when he was asked to play that role and is just getting back from injury.

Archived