Dundee United 2017/2018

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Is it not the case that in cup games the gate money is split? I'm actually not sure but I know in other competitions it is normally the case. I think the League Cup was restructured in such a way that prize money and gate money became much more complicated. 

Gate money split 65%-35% in the home team's favour minus expenses for the home team I'm led to believe. Plus 3 lots of hospitality, 3 televised games and prize money for getting through 2 rounds. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Perfectly fair. I've never stopped laughing at Dundee for failing to win anything despite financially cheating to the point of two admins after all.

Perhaps not caps lock levels of laughter though.

Oh it's definitely caps lock level. 

Thank you

14 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

Incorrect

Oh it's correct. 

Gate money split in favour of the home team. 

Prize money for reaching the next round (50k I think)

3 televised games,

3 lots of sold out hospitality. 

Cheers guys. 

15 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

That's just the smell of guilt you have for Dundee's actions. 

The guilt is weighing me doon. I hold myself personally responsible for the owners spending £13million of the bank's money  

Im sure you have the same guilt about Utd not paying back their debt to the bank either. Was it £5million?

10 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

So, you have done what you were seeded to do, knocked out a diddy team in the last 16, after getting lucky in the draw and not being humped oot away from home by a ross county or hamilton

Yes you are correct. Easily disposed of a lower league team.  

Buckie Thistle was a tougher game than Wednesday. 

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The guilt is weighing me doon. I hold myself personally responsible for the owners spending £13million of the bank's money  

Im sure you have the same guilt about Utd not paying back their debt to the bank either. Was it £5million?

As well you should sir!

Who knows what are debt is. Bigger mystery than the Bermuda Triangle.

Oh it's correct. 
Gate money split in favour of the home team. 
Prize money for reaching the next round (50k I think)
3 televised games,
3 lots of sold out hospitality. 
Cheers guys. 

Nope, it's 60k for quarter final, 35k for last 16.

You'll also get an extra 21k if televised.

If you're gonna gloat about the progress of your club at the very least base it on some factual information.

Source?

Someone posted a break down of it all in a thread somewhere this morning. Fairly sure all of it was wrong, doesn't stop a certain Dundee fan blowing his load over it.

Does that mean he'll be in the Matchday squad then? When Stanton signed on the day of the Raith Rovers game he was in the team straight away

Just depends on registration documents going through on time. Will find out in twenty minutes when team gets announced.

Archived