Dundee United 2017/2018

32 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

No one will pay him that so he won't move on till the contract runs out. Teams reflecting his ability are part time. So it makes no difference wether we slag him on a forum or not.

Thanks for explaining that. You and Gaz seem to be operating at an entirely different level to the rest of us.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coll Donaldson Is apparently on 2K a week so If we get him punted then we'll be able to get Paul Quinn and probably another striker In.

If Cammy Bell goes It'll be the same.

Yeah I believe that moron Jackie gave him that. Ridiculous, no wonder he doesn't want to leave. He won't even get half that anywhere else

Accent-Unknown, what is this anti-Sean Dillon picture all about? I'm not sure I welcome this addition to the forum. Anyone but Sean.

I admit that I haven't been watching football long (now 17, started seriously watching football at 13) but Sean Dillon is just someone who I have a massive dislike of. He was never a proper captain for us, he couldn't pass for shite, he never defended his own teammates against referees, occasionally he would get lucky and score a goal but that was about it. The guy should've been punted a long time before he actually did

To be honest, Coll Donaldson is a player who I feel sorry for more than anything. He clearly has ability and was good in his first couple of games, but his confidence is now worse than a 12 year old boy around their high school crush.

Just look at that mistake he made in the St mirren game on Christmas Eve. He just lied face down on the turf and cried for a solid minute. The lad needs a fucking therapist

Remember a lad on this saying after 3 games into the season with Donaldson ay Durnan at the back. 'Give them both a 5 year deal' [emoji23][emoji23]

I admit that I haven't been watching football long (now 17, started seriously watching football at 13) but Sean Dillon is just someone who I have a massive dislike of. He was never a proper captain for us, he couldn't pass for shite, he never defended his own teammates against referees, occasionally he would get lucky and score a goal but that was about it. The guy should've been punted a long time before he actually did

Christ, no holding back from you eh? Admittedly you have seen Sean in the twilight of his career. Pre 2014 things were a little better.

Remember a lad on this saying after 3 games into the season with Donaldson ay Durnan at the back. 'Give them both a 5 year deal' [emoji23][emoji23]

Knowing United at the time, that probably would've happened.

22 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Pfft, kids.

1 minute ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Jackie McNamara's United are the team I know best. I'm just proud of my self that I didn't go and support Chelsea or some shit

I presume you chose United during that purple patch when we were scudding everyone in sight. Forgive me but I'm going to blame you for everything that subsequently went wrong.

And you've got the audacity to scapegoat Sir Sean. Poor show.

I presume you chose United during that purple patch when we were scudding everyone in sight. Forgive me but I'm going to blame you for everything that subsequently went wrong.
And you've got the audacity to scapegoat Sir Sean. Poor show.

You've kinda got me on the first one but my dads a United supporter so it's not that valid, and I always have supported this club, but I only started properly going to games in 2013.

Sean Dillon was and is terrible (just look at Montrose's recent performances with him in defence) but he was not what was wrong with United, I will grant you that

6 hours ago, fifeunited said:

A think paul McMullen could be as good as McKay-Stevens was for us what have seenhim looks really good, and spoke to few dunfermline fans says was brilliant for them last season they were gutted when signed for united

I hope I'm wrong but when McMullan was at Saints he was only seen in flashes,when he went to Morton and played against us Jason Naismith crunched him (fairly) and he was never seen again.

A lot of players Ike McMullan were concerned about their status with their club,Now he's free from that it may be different

2 hours ago, Young gun said:

I hope I'm wrong but when McMullan was at Saints he was only seen in flashes,when he went to Morton and played against us Jason Naismith crunched him (fairly) and he was never seen again.

A lot of players Ike McMullan were concerned about their status with their club,Now he's free from that it may be different

Folk probably need to remember that he's only just turned 21. Inconsistency is almost inevitable for wingers, particularly around that age.

From his few appearances for United he's been absolutely terrific. Great pace, good feet, very direct and extremely hard working. It might peter out but I'd be surprised.

Yeah I believe that moron Jackie gave him that. Ridiculous, no wonder he doesn't want to leave. He won't even get half that anywhere else

There is absolutely no chance Donaldson is on 2k, Dixon was the highest paid player at the club.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If McMullen turns out to be a decent player for us at this level that will do for me.  If he doesn't turn into an entitled wage thief like McKay Stevens did before he left that will be an added bonus.

GMS is an interesting one in that his best spell co-incided with when he was appearing on Soccer AM nearly every damn week with a new trick.

He seemed to stop doing that though - maybe he was told to stop it by the coaches and concentrate on his end product - but with that he slowly became less consistent and effective.

At his best though, he was phenomenal. The kind of player you'd pay the entrance fee alone for.

38 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

GMS is an interesting one in that his best spell co-incided with when he was appearing on Soccer AM nearly every damn week with a new trick.

He seemed to stop doing that though - maybe he was told to stop it by the coaches and concentrate on his end product - but with that he slowly became less consistent and effective.

At his best though, he was phenomenal. The kind of player you'd pay the entrance fee alone for.

I hear Dave McKay is spotted at Tannadice some nights still trying to figure out what GMS did to him...

Most exciting player since Charlie Miller. Truly amazing on his day IMO. 

I honestly think when Jackie came in and started chopping and changing him around on either wing was when we got the least out of him. 

Think he was fed up by the end.

Great signing for the Sheep.

I hear Dave McKay is spotted at Tannadice some nights still trying to figure out what GMS did to him...
Most exciting player since Charlie Miller. Truly amazing on his day IMO. 
I honestly think when Jackie came in and started chopping and changing him around on either wing was when we got the least out of him. 
Think he was fed up by the end.
Great signing for the Sheep.

Has anyone seen Arvid Schenk since Gary scored against him with a cross?

Archived