Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N'Koyi is in the mould of Daly, Mikkelson, Brain Graham etc. He has been brought in as a physical forward with a limited ability to excite fans with any dazzling skills. Both Daly and Mikkelson went through similar criticism. Daly obviously went on to become really important to us, Mikkelson eventually did pretty well. Brian Graham on the other hand...
Brian-Graham.jpg

Patrick Scoring goals will excite us, couldn't give a f**k what he does outside the box.

Andy Robertson finally completed his move to Liverpool today, £8m rising to potentially £10m. Our cut should help stave off the Friday admin for another week?

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 16:27, Sarto Mutiny said:

Aye, there's been a lot of hysteria about N'Koyi on Twitter, mainly from fans who weren't actually at the game last night. I guess the injury to Keatings has made a few folk rather nervous.

I watched him play for FC Eindhoven in season's 2009/10 and the following season when i had a season ticket. He played most games and had a great touch and was quite strong. He did like a lot of time on the ball which was fine in that league, most teams would give Premiership teams a good game but it is played on the ground all the time with a slow build up.

Whether he is able to cope with the more frantic games in this league is another thing completely but he has the skills.

I mind walking past Robertson, Gauld and Souttar a few years back, in Tesco. They were discussing which frozen chicken would be the cheapest, or some such thing. I chuckled and thought, they'll all be on around £10k a week in a few years - the lucky b*****ds.

Dare say Robertson is on a wee bit more than that now.

3 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I mind walking past Robertson, Gauld and Souttar a few years back, in Tesco. They were discussing which frozen chicken would be the cheapest, or some such thing. I chuckled and thought, they'll all be on around £10k a week in a few years - the lucky b*****ds.

Dare say Robertson is on a wee bit more than that now.

Cool story bro

Archived