Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

I wasn't talking about Pie and Bovril.

Aye, there's been a lot of hysteria about N'Koyi on Twitter, mainly from fans who weren't actually at the game last night. I guess the injury to Keatings has made a few folk rather nervous.

Aye, there's been a lot of hysteria about N'Koyi on Twitter, mainly from fans who weren't actually at the game last night. I guess the injury to Keatings has made a few folk rather nervous.

Im willing to give the boy a chance however early impressions arent overly positive. It looks like he lacks match fitness from what ive seen. He had two 1 on 1's last night and despite the keeper making a great save for the first one, his heavy touch on the other one meant he over ran it into the keepers hands whilst being clean through. Perhaps hes trying too hard to show what he can do and its affecting him whilst Mcmullan, Keatings and Briels have oozed ability in comparison

N'Koyi is in the mould of Daly, Mikkelson, Brain Graham etc. He has been brought in as a physical forward with a limited ability to excite fans with any dazzling skills. Both Daly and Mikkelson went through similar criticism. Daly obviously went on to become really important to us, Mikkelson eventually did pretty well. Brian Graham on the other hand...

Brian-Graham.jpg

N'Koyi is in the mould of Daly, Mikkelson, Brain Graham etc. He has been brought in as a physical forward with a limited ability to excite fans with any dazzling skills

From what ive seen, he doesnt appear to be very physical at all. His only noticable atrribute is he seems to be decent in the air for someone his height

People need to lay off the Funsters.  The continual hope of us going into administration is the only thing that keeps them going through their sad and desperate existence.  Who are we to stiffle their dreams?

Found your voice lately I see, and now your back posting after a long absence which coincidentally started after we sent you down. Will take the banter from most DABs but not one's who run and hide after things go wrong.

Just saying.

59 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Found your voice lately I see, and now your back posting after a long absence which coincidentally started after we sent you down. Will take the banter from most DABs but not one's who run and hide after things go wrong.

Just saying.

You'll take what you're given, ya phucking roaster

Just saying.

Is that really a rule you live by??

You don't think you might be taking this a little too seriously...?

Archived