Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only remember him playing once for us in the league. Didn't have anything much to do, but dropped a simple catch at a Morton players feet for them to score. He was quite highly rated when he came to us so I'd imagine he'll be solid enough. 

Is Bell still a sexy-ass cup winning hero or is he on the decline now? Anytime I saw him last season he looked to be pretty decent, hope his spell as a zombie doesn't have any long term side effect problems......

Is Bell still a sexy-ass cup winning hero or is he on the decline now? Anytime I saw him last season he looked to be pretty decent, hope his spell as a zombie doesn't have any long term side effect problems......

Nah mate, hes really shite now. Better going for someone else if i was you guys.. :(

8 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Apparently Bell doesn't like travelling so is probably looking to go back to Killie and is pushing the deal through.

They'll have to pay a fee though if they want him, can't see Utd wanting to let him go

Jamie McDonald + a wee drop cash?

Apparently Bell doesn't like travelling so is probably looking to go back to Killie and is pushing the deal through.

They'll have to pay a fee though if they want him, can't see Utd wanting to let him go

We won't be paying anything for him, just be thankful we're taking him off your hands, freeing up a wage you canny afford to pay.

Just pray Hull sell Robertson or you guys are humped.....

Cammy is a decent keeper but let in a few howlers last season. Doesn't come for crosses as much as I'd like a keeper to either. 

We have had way worse keepers and if he goes then he goes. Meh.

My biggest worry would be the manager finding a decent replacement before the season starts.

Eta would assume we will let him go for a nominal fee.

Cammy Bell (much like 'The Edge') is a massive improvement in what we had the season we were relegated which meant early last season he was hailed as a wonder keeper. However he has big flaws in his game and isn't irreplaceable as long as proper recruitment is there to help find a replacement. He is a good goalkeeper but others are out there. As per usual it seems to have started another social media meltdown as yet another example of why "we are a fucking shambles of a club!!!!".

I'm okay with the squad at the moment but we still need another forward player (either a winger or striker). We should be looking at another 3 or so signings before the transfer window ends but we have about enough to start the early weeks of the season with.

47 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We won't be paying anything for him, just be thankful we're taking him off your hands, freeing up a wage you canny afford to pay.

Just pray Hull sell Robertson or you guys are humped.....

Administration tomorrow, I heard

Archived