Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who has hijacked the Fraser Fyvie deal lads? Blackpool? Plymouth?

Rumour i heard was that he was going to Korea. Im hoping its the North, ginger c**t

24 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Dixon's a decent player. If it means Scobbie in the middle and no Robson or Edge I'm all for it. Especially with an actual real life left winger with a real life left foot for him to overlap.

Totally agree.  When I think of some (though not many)of the tears that have been shed on here for the like of Spittal, Telfer and Mikkelson I would certainly have Dixon back before any of them.

3 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Dreadful news, Paul Dixon playing as trialist today for us ffs. Thought he turned a new deal down (thank god) to get a move back down in England. Hopefully he's just playing wiv us for fitness and nothing else! 21d7f108282b8325b13df8be68d74078.jpg

At least he seems to have won that challenge.

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Totally agree.  When I think of some (though not many)of the tears that have been shed on here for the like of Spittal, Telfer and Mikkelson I would certainly have Dixon back before any of them.

Ironically, Mikkleson would have done better for us if we had wingers too. 

Dreadful news, Paul Dixon playing as trialist today for us ffs. Thought he turned a new deal down (thank god) to get a move back down in England. Hopefully he's just playing wiv us for fitness and nothing else! 21d7f108282b8325b13df8be68d74078.jpg

Relax! he's only played because of a few injuries in the squad and he's still training with us so he got 45mins.

Archived