Dundee United 2017/2018

44 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Im in Turkey just now and the rumours are that a young Turkish striker named Nadir Ciftci is coming back

I wish :(

He would literally eat the championship alive.

I, for one, would love to see him back.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Seen this on twitter earlier today.

A brand new bicycle for the first goalscorer.

DCgfwtnXYAE3PLT.jpg.de21811d3874fb7ade8c7a8cd311c224.jpg

You're waisting you're time posting that here.  Most United fans around here are only interested in the events in their club's history that they've personally seen.  Roughly the '70s are as far back as United fans tend to be willing to look.

You're waisting you're time posting that here.  Most United fans around here are only interested in the events in their club's history that they've personally seen.  Roughly the '70s are as far back as United fans tend to be willing to look.

I must admit, your ability to get the whole your/you're conundrum both right and wrong within the space of your first three words was genuinely impressive. I stopped reading after that. The rest of the post would have only been a disappointment.

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Seen this on twitter earlier today.

A brand new bicycle for the first goalscorer.

DCgfwtnXYAE3PLT.jpg.de21811d3874fb7ade8c7a8cd311c224.jpg

One of the club's founders owned a bicycle shop.

3 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

The state of your spelling, mate.  Is that the standard then?  Classy communicators like Granny and me support United, illiterate oxygen-thieves like you and Yenitit support the Fun?  

Archived