Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Wato Kuate ripping the piss out you guys :lol:

Thank you very much for Wato, thank you x

Can't make up my mind whether Kuate's tantrum or Gunning picking up the ball last season made me laugh the most.

Just goes to show what the pressure of playing for, ahem, a big club can do to a player.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Can't make up my mind whether Kuate's tantrum or Gunning picking up the ball last season made me laugh the most.

Just goes to show what the pressure of playing for, ahem, a big club can do to a player.

Tears at Dens was my favourite moment. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Tears at Dens was my favourite moment. 

Compared to Dens last year there were a lot more United fans at Hamilton but a loss less tears.  I think they're getting used to this Championship thing.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Compared to Dens last year there were a lot more United fans at Hamilton but a loss less tears.  I think they're getting used to this Championship thing.

The guy fae The Pogues giving the BT camera the finger was a step too far tho. 

Where are you seeing that?

Andreu, Mikkelson, Nicholls, Zwick, VdStruijk, Jordan Garden all official, no other updates.

Surprised they didn't mention anything about Murray.

Complete Joke if they keep any of Dillon, Donaldson, Telfer and Dixon.

Flood past it and Spittal inconsistent

1 minute ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Surprised they didn't mention anything about Murray.

Complete Joke if they keep any of Dillon, Donaldson, Telfer and Dixon.

Flood past it and Spittal inconsistent

I know that Dillon had been earmarked as part of the Development setup with emergency player cover if he was needed. Not sure if anything was ever agreed. I think Telfer was spoken to but his contract at the moment is bigger than the club wants it to be (given it was signed during the McNamara era). Donaldson has a year left on his contract but he has been looking for other clubs.

3 hours ago, Beardy23 said:

That's Dillo away

You've got to hand it to the Utd fans for the unique send off they gave him in his final game for his years of service by calling him a "fucking p***k" and offering him a square go. 

It was certainly original.

Hard to watch Dillon's goodbye vid- guys clearly heartbroken. Right decision, but awful that he had to deal with the shite volleyed at him in the last game. Hope the guys who called him out are thoroughly ashamed of themselves

Should never have been in that situation in the first place. Dillon shouldve been punted years ago. An opitome of our failings over the last few seasons. Nice guy and great servant but has been brutal for a long time

Where are you seeing that?

Andreu, Mikkelson, Nicholls, Zwick, VdStruijk, Jordan Garden all official, no other updates.

Along with Murray these are some of your best players. Are you not a bit worried?

Archived