Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has it been confirmed? I saw the reference in the Daily Record story but not anywhere else.

If it's correct then I'd be pleased with that. Dailly's clearly a smart, motivated guy and it's always nice to have guys on board who have an affinity with club.

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Has it been confirmed? I saw the reference in the Daily Record story but not anywhere else.

If it's correct then I'd be pleased with that. Dailly's clearly a smart, motivated guy and it's always nice to have guys on board who have an affinity with club.

Seen it in the media yesterday but hasn't yet been discussed on this so thought i'd bring it up, seems a smart move by Ray understanding and acknowledging he needs more help with the coaching side of things which can only be a good thing for the team.

4 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

Seen it in the media yesterday but hasn't yet been discussed on this so thought i'd bring it up, seems a smart move by Ray understanding and acknowledging he needs more help with the coaching side of things which can only be a good thing for the team.

I see it's in the Courier now, with direct quotes from McKinnon.

Dailly, a qualified athletics coach based in England and former Courier columnist, will fly up to Scotland on a regular basis and offer his expertise for free. McKinnon said:

“Christian wants to come up on a part-time basis and work with the players on condition and injury prevention. What he wants to implement is brilliant and it is about the players being complete athletes. He is well qualified and has real expertise. All credit to him, he is doing this for nothing. He will be flying up and down from London and we are extremely grateful. It is adding to the professionalism at the club and it’s great to have his support behind the scenes.”

Not to be sniffed at.

1 hour ago, GFARAB82 said:

Mentioned it on page 1 of this thread. Think this could be a very decent move.

19 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Mentioned it on page 1 of this thread. Think this could be a very decent move.

in fairness I immediately went to page 3 when I clicked onto the post and was no sign of it bud and tbh it has only emerged as news in the last 2/3 days, this can only be a good thing for the club also he wont be taking a wage (wonder if he will remortgage his house like another volunteer).8)

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Wato Kuate ripping the piss out you guys :lol:

Thank you very much for Wato, thank you x

Is there a link for it as I am quite interested in reading this interview?

Archived