Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Will there be any single game tickets sold for untaken season ticket seats?

Nope, you'd have to know a season ticket holder who can't go to one of the games. You could only get the 3 match package. 

As above, you might get returned away tickets in a general sale but they'll go fast and be expensive. 

EDIT - I actually think they were UEFA returns rather than away tickets. Not sure if PSG, Bayern and Anderlecht will all sell out their allocations

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic are fucking at it...

£55 these 'return' tickets are being sold at and £45 for concessions.

The myth about them being visitor returns is exposed for the lie it is when the e-ticketing page lets you pick one of these tickets from sections all over the stadium in areas nowhere near the away corner, including my section 143 which is the corner between the North Stand and Jock Stein stand and various parts of the top tier.

They clearly held a % back to flog at these inflated prices to non ST holders and newbies and day trippers. Utterly fucking disgraceful.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic are fucking at it...

£55 these 'return' tickets are being sold at and £45 for concessions.

The myth about them being visitor returns is exposed for the lie it is when the e-ticketing page lets you pick one of these tickets from sections all over the stadium in areas nowhere near the away corner, including my section 143 which is the corner between the North Stand and Jock Stein stand and various parts of the top tier.

They clearly held a % back to flog at these inflated prices to non ST holders and newbies and day trippers. Utterly fucking disgraceful.

Pretty sure they're returns from UEFA, Gazprom, Continental or some other chunt. People dotted all around the stadium are subject to relocations for the pezzonovante. They've stated quite clearly they're returns from UEFA and sponsors, not PSG.

That's not to say the prices aren't extortionate. On the other hand, given they sold out within an hour, seems like the gloryhunters are willing to pay it. Gigs will cost you similar or more.

10 minutes ago, The OP said:

Think we'll need Armstrong, Brown and Ntcham. Thinking about our defensive options and their attacking ones is giving me the fear.

That would be my 3 for this one. I would be still be shitting it with a fully fit defence to chose from. One recognised centre half against this attack has potential for humiliation. Would verry happily take a shitfest 0-0 .

On 9/10/2017 at 18:52, The OP said:

Think we'll need Armstrong, Brown and Ntcham. Thinking about our defensive options and their attacking ones is giving me the fear.

i'd play 4411 with McGregor on left side and Forrest on right, simply to protect the back 4 who will be playing man on man as it seems PSG want to play 424....

In theory, i reckon Roberts or Rogic would get space in the "10" position....

I think the boss will go 343 though, which would be forced into a 541 as we get pinned back

I had a wee listen to the Champions League music before work and I now think we're going to win 3-0. In all seriousness though, I've never really seen us humiliated at Parkhead - although it wasn't the worst scoreline we've had the Juventus game was probably the worst experience in recent memory. 

I don't think PSG, for all their spending, are any better than Barca last season and that was a relatively competitive 2-0 at home. Still think to have any chance of winning they'll need to get one or two sent off. 

Sounds like Ralston is going to start at RB so presume Simunovic and Lustig will be our centre halves. 

This Celtic team is 4 years in the making Ronny deila laid the foundations and Brendan Rodgers has took it to a new level,last season was the best season i have ever seen in over 40 years of watching Celtic now one year on we are a better team, this glass ceiling needs to be broken,Brendan Rodgers talks about leaving a legacy at Celtic so for me it starts with this game,special nights at paradise happen from time to time and it's time to see it again,PSG are just a price tag, if neymar wants to come out of the shadow of messi he needs to prove himself as the best player in the world not just the most expensive player,PSG are another scalp to put on the shelf next to Barcelona,juventus and man utd.
I couldn't careless how much this PSG team costs it's 11 v 11.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

Read on Kerrydale St that this is meant to be the team -

Gordon
Ralston Lustig Jozo Tierney
Roberts Brown Ntcham Armstong Sinclair
Griffiths

tumblr_n62yugT8Vy1rp8gz7o1_400.gif

I rate Ralston but I wouldnt start him tonight. Plus I want Lustig to play on the right and break every bone in Neymars body.

Archived