Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's the end of times when Kinky drags his drunken arse on the Celtic European thread.

Indeed.  My drunken arse pretty-much avoids clubs' threads as 'you' generally come to 'us' rather than the other way around.  This evening was a slightly interesting excursion.  I see that The OP and you are just as inane on your 'home' threads as you are when you post about Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Not good enough on the night. Too many individual errors and a lack of conviction.
Where do we go from here?
Pittodrie.

And all the very best to you up in the city of Northern lights.

There are many, many tens of thousands of decent Scottish football fans that are absolutely delighted with that result tonight.

There are many, many tens of thousands of decent Scottish football fans that are absolutely delighted with that result tonight.

This is true. Equally there are also many, many decent Scottish football fans who are disappointed with that result tonight.

But enjoy your night, small victories eh.

38 minutes ago, The OP said:

I won £24 betting on Zenit to win actually.

naw ye didnae

39 minutes ago, The OP said:

I’m loving life. 

naw yer no

39 minutes ago, The OP said:

£1 more and I can afford a gram of cooncil 

naw ye couldnae 

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

This is true. Equally there are also many, many decent Scottish football fans who are disappointed with that result tonight.

But enjoy your night, small victories eh.

My night was made complete with the third goal.

Have a ‘gid’ ‘yin’  ‘yersel’.

:P

17 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Equally there are also many, many decent Scottish football fans who are disappointed with that result tonight.

Many have said that Sellick fans don't do irony.  Thank you for proving them wrong.  Have a Charles.

On 16/02/2018 at 09:30, Drew Brees said:

Diddies are funny. Not go your way last night lads??? emoji23.pngemoji23.png

2 hours ago, The OP said:

Still pretty fucking diddylike to revel in your nation’s best team going out in the last 32 of the europa league whilst the second best can’t make the group stage playoff.

IMHO.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Look, it’s not my fault the rest of the country let us all down with an endemic lack of patriotism which continues from 1707, to 18 September 2014, to the present day (where people revel in the league Champions failing in Europe).

I know the champions’ supporters wanted to break up your beloved union but I think people on here should get over that and acknowledge what a tragedy tonight’s result really was.

What's the matter, result not go your way tonight lads? emoji23.pngemoji23.png

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

You can always reminisce on the Heart of Midlothian 2016/17 european tour thread?

You'll probably start the 2018/2019 European journey around the same time we report back for pre-season training in July.

We'll just have to concentrate on getting back to back domestic trebles now.

Very sad..

As much as it pains me to say and it will be a horrible, tragic, unbearable, sickening day but Sevco will win the Cup this year.

GIRFUY Celtic and your media chums. And Scott Brown isn't so smug now is he? I love listening to Radio Shortbread whenever Celtic lose in Europe, the place is a morgue and the anguish in Liam McLeod's voice whenever they concede is fucking delicious. "It's in the nehhhhhhht, aw naw" 

f**k, I say f**k the co-efficient. [emoji4]

Liam is a Don ????[emoji1248]????[emoji294]️[emoji294]️????[emoji1248]????

You h*n ***t

Archived