Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The OP said:

The thing I hate about supporting Celtic is you’ll never know the sheer unmitigated joy that comes with supporting a Qatari oil conglomerate’s select XI against a team your own side can’t lay a glove on. 

Whoosh right? default_eusa_think.gif

The thing I hate about supporting Celtic is you’ll never know the sheer unmitigated joy that comes with supporting a Qatari oil conglomerate’s select XI against a team your own side can’t lay a glove on. 

Deh greet, eh?

Just now, Trackdaybob said:

Whoosh right? default_eusa_think.gif

I’m being jocular. I remember enjoying Juve pumping the EBTs back in the day.

Although I’d have thought the Scottish patriots on PNB wouldn’t take so much pleasure in the most dominant Scottish champions ever being ridden.

And never will as long as there are two very sizeable constituencies who require religion and Irish culture to underpin their involvement in Scottish football.

You can take it out on Brechin in the Scottish.

Just now, The OP said:

Motherwell being a proper team because they come from a shit town and?

And weren't founded and developed as a result of hatred, bigotry and sectarianism. Those are literally the only reasons anyone supports Celtic.

Archived