Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I can see us getting turned over badly and Anderlecht beating BM by 2 or 3 to set up a pant shredding final week of games.

The second half of your post seems very unlikely. I’d probably probably need to hate Bayern forever if they don’t beat Anderlecht tbh.

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I have the fear :unsure:

Were they to beat Bayern, the margin doesn’t matter anyway. Whether they win 1-0 or 10-0 it just means we to avoid defeat in the final game.  If they draw (and we lose) we still just need to avoid defeat in the final game.

Course if they can beat Bayern I would be worried about the final game, as it would mean they have majorly turned things around.

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

Were they to beat Bayern, the margin doesn’t matter anyway. Whether they win 1-0 or 10-0 it just means we need to win the final game.  If they draw (and we lose) we just need to avoid defeat in the final game.

Course if they can beat Bayern I would be worried about the final game, as it would mean they have majorly turned things around.

Even if they win tomorrow, a draw in the final game would still be enough to see us through. 

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Even if they win tomorrow, a draw in the final game would still be enough to see us through. 

Aye I was arguing with myself and editing my post to no end but you’re right - they’d be on 4 as would we and we’d have better head to head.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Aye I was arguing with myself and editing my post to no end but you’re right - they’d be on 4 as would we and we’d have better head to head.

I'll be very surprised if Anderlecht finish with more than 1 point.

16 minutes ago, The OP said:

Were they to beat Bayern, the margin doesn’t matter anyway. Whether they win 1-0 or 10-0 it just means we to avoid defeat in the final game.  If they draw (and we lose) we still just need to avoid defeat in the final game.

7 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

:blink:

Archived