Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

Guest Bob Mahelp

Loving the pathetic need for approval seeping out of the Tattiedome. 

'Oh you're great'. 'No you greater'. 'Oh stop it, you're the greatestest'. 'Oh no, you're greatererer'....etc etc.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

'Oh you're great'. 'No you greater'. 'Oh stop it, you're the greatestest'. 'Oh no, you're greatererer'....etc etc.

Jealousy is the green and grey eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.  

I know that this isn’t this season, but that really was a horrendous meeting with Racing Club, with some proper assaults committed on some Celtic players. But I’m wondering if Bertie Auld is the blueprint of world footballers taking a ridiculous dive. Also loved the Celtic player that wellied a Racing Club Player near the end of the clip, and then ran like the wind to out of there. I do remember Celtic players being severely intimidated (assaulted).

What’s a tattiedome?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What has potato blight got to do with child abuse?

Thinking more of Jimmy Savile chants. The tattiedome was just a new development in Aberdeen supporters’ tendency to act like ****.

Two cheeks, same arse.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Any ineligible players in the squad we can play in order to forfeit game 3-0 in PSG's favour?:rolleyes:

play kids, instruct 4 of them to get sent off ASAP - game is abandoned with 3-0 defeat recorded

11 minutes ago, shull said:

I just post what I think. 

I think Celtic will get gubbed and daft excuses will be made by the Scottish Media. 

You've got standard catchphrases (like Boring Boring Brendan) and I'm getting whiplash from cringing so much. 

Archived