Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S'up?
Need a cuddle?

Yes please, then could you boot boyata in the nuts, come up to Parkhead and punch the moany guy sitting in front of, then go to my house and make me a cup of tea and a walnut whip for me getting in.

5 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

Falsely accusing them of criminal offences is however.

If that was true surely I would be banned? So either, the allegations were proven to be true, or it’s not a bannable offence. 

Quite amazing that Gordon still plays so regularly at this and international level. He's an absolute shitehawk who's continuously making mistakes for Scotland and Celtic.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

If that was true surely I would be banned? So either, the allegations were proven to be true, or it’s not a bannable offence. 

Except they aren't and mods were forced to remove them and you were warned to desist by said mods.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Quite amazing that Gordon still plays so regularly at this and international level. He's an absolute shitehawk who's continuously making mistakes for Scotland and Celtic.

He has a habit of fooling you, he will make some great saves and have some great games to build up his reputation and then completely ruin it with an absolute shitemare like this one

Archived