Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Away end? I just bought four of Bayerns ticket exchange there. Was only an extra 15% levy. When you flying over? Were flying to Frankfurt tuesday then getting a train to Munich wed.

Ticket is in the bayern end but below the celtic fans,i'm hearing you can enter the staduim at any turnstile ,fly into baden baden on tuesday driving to munich leave on thrusday.

25 minutes ago, Kingy95 said:

Celtic fans sitting in the Munich end.. you guys wearing Celtic shirts or do you think it’s best to go neutral?

You mean like Eire in the Second World War? Mind you, it didn't do the Dutch any good...

1 hour ago, Kingy95 said:

Celtic fans sitting in the Munich end.. you guys wearing Celtic shirts or do you think it’s best to go neutral?

Can't see there being any issues. By the looks of it there will be several thousand Celtic fans in the home end, chances are the stewards will just tell folk to shift about and try and get the Celtic fans in the same general area.

I'm actually going to this game. Only 25CHF return on the bus and cheap digs. Ticket in the home end somewhere cost 60 Euros. Bevvy session should be decent.

10 hours ago, Kingy95 said:

Not wearing any green at all, no point risking not getting in.might get a sh*tey munich scarf on the way in,cant bring myself to getting a half and half.

Just going by my bus nearly a dozen of us have got tickets off the munich ticket exchange, I can see hundreds if not  thousands in the home end, will only take one fan from either side to cause a bit of trouble, hopefully there will be no issues.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Not wearing any green at all, no point risking not getting in.might get a sh*tey munich scarf on the way in,cant bring myself to getting a half and half.

Just going by my bus nearly a dozen of us have got tickets off the munich ticket exchange, I can see hundreds if not  thousands in the home end, will only take one fan from either side to cause a bit of trouble, hopefully there will be no issues.

I was in the home section at Gladbach last year, they were absolutely sound.

Germany is the one place where you will get no hassle on that front.

Celtic end ticket this time round 8)

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Meh, I will happily happily keep quiet till big KT gelts in an 89th Minute fourty yarder to go ahead and then get skelpt by multiple germans.

Will be absolutely gutted though when I come round in hospital and then find out Levandowski scored a  hat-trick in injury time.

42 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Probably because Gladbach fans felt sorry for a Bino!

Archived