Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brussels is a strange city, the outer region, Anderlecht where we are is an utter hellhole, fucking stinks and lots of shady looking fuckers, a ten minute taxi into the city though and its simply stunning, especially the Grand Plaz square. One of the most scenic pictureusqe places I have been to in many a euro trip, the outer suburbs though...deary fucking me !!

Great trip so far though, good patter in the bars and more and more Celtic fans arriving today.

Brussels is a strange city, the outer region, Anderlecht where we are is an utter hellhole, fucking stinks and lots of shady looking fuckers, a ten minute taxi into the city though and its simply stunning, especially the Grand Plaz square. One of the most scenic pictureusqe places I have been to in many a euro trip, the outer suburbs though...deary fucking me !!
Great trip so far though, good patter in the bars and more and more Celtic fans arriving today.

So. Just the same as Parkhead and centre of Glasgow.

On 25/09/2017 at 12:08, cyderspaceman said:

The Bayern match on the 18th Oct,  is on channel ZDF, free to air, on Astra 1 at 19 degrees east.  Get the spanner out Selick fans.

Match the mora night is free on BT Sports Showcase btw.

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Anderlecht where we are is an utter hellhole, fucking stinks and lots of shady looking fuckers,

Try finding a pub with locals instead of the one where all the Celtic fans have gone

Some people seem pretty confident about getting at least a point tonight but I can't be anything other than trepidatious.  Anderlecht, whatever their current troubles, will be a far better side than anything we face domestically and are likely a good bit better than Rosenborg or Astana. 

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:10, Flybhoy said:

Aye, well, Celtic are playing there tonight...

Archived