Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Celtic can't really do any more though unless they join the EPL or an Atlantic league is formed. Celtic had to go from playing Hamilton to PSG in the matter of days, what kind of warm up is that? This league will always hold them back imo.

Maybe if the the other teams in the league got a fairer share of the wealth it would be more competitive and we wouldn't have to rely on fucking Celtic every season in Europe.

Appreciate this is just the usual Hibs banter but some Celtic fans will buy this.

PSG beat Metz 5-1 at the weekend. 5 goals past the boy from Japan who had a previous stint getting relegated with Dundee Utd from, you guessed it, the Scottish top flight.

Celtic are utter pish.

Aye sellick were taught a lesson tonight, PSG were a joy to watch and they could have scored a few more no problem.

With regards to the group It was always going to be split into two mini leagues with Bayern and PSG fighting it out for top spot and Celtic and Anderlecht vying for the Europa League place. I think Celtic have to take 6 points off Anderlecht to go through as it wouldn't surprise me if the Belgians take a point at home to one of the big two.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Maybe if the the other teams in the league got a fairer share of the wealth it would be more competitive and we wouldn't have to rely on fucking Celtic every season in Europe.

Aye St Johnstone are a sleeping giant just waiting to take the champions league by storm when gate receipts are distributed evenly.

12 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This Celtic team is 4 years in the making Ronny deila laid the foundations and Brendan Rodgers has took it to a new level,last season was the best season i have ever seen in over 40 years of watching Celtic now one year on we are a better team, this glass ceiling needs to be broken,Brendan Rodgers talks about leaving a legacy at Celtic so for me it starts with this game,special nights at paradise happen from time to time and it's time to see it again,PSG are just a price tag, if neymar wants to come out of the shadow of messi he needs to prove himself as the best player in the world not just the most expensive player,PSG are another scalp to put on the shelf next to Barcelona,juventus and man utd.
I couldn't careless how much this PSG team costs it's 11 v 11.

OYF

Mauled!!..but by an excellent side. Verratti motm for me. We could have gone for damage limitation in the 2nd half but brought on Rogic and kept slugging away. Glad I got to see PSG in the flesh...Cavani, Mbappe, Thiago Silva......strong in every position.

6 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

Mauled!!..but by an excellent side. Verratti motm for me. We could have gone for damage limitation in the 2nd half but brought on Rogic and kept slugging away. Glad I got to see PSG in the flesh...Cavani, Mbappe, Thiago Silva......strong in every position.

Couldn't help admiring this.

2 hours ago, red23 said:

No matter what you think about Neymar, I will always despise Uruguay's cheating scum and how they play the game. Especially after Mexico '86 and wgs getting kicked off the park. Sorry, off-topic there. Back to the laughter :)

Archived