Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I think Brendan would prefer a group of death rather than finishing bottom in that group.

3rd place and a wee run to the final of the competition Aberdeen couldn't make the playoffs for would be sweet.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Och you seem like the type that would follow the former, sheepy features.

Unlucks m8. My team is floundering aimlessly in the division below with more chance of relegation than promotion. 

Jokes on you. 

When you put dembele,simunovic,boyata and Roberts in that Celtic team you improve the team,you can get away with playing that team tonight in Scotland but we got punished in Europe with a 19 year old centre back and a midfielder in defence,for me going forward into these 6 games i want to take a big scalp eg. Celtic 2 barcelona 1,Celtic 1 man utd 0,Celtic 4 juventus 3,we have the manager and the team to do it plus hopefully finish 3rd in the group.

Ntcham is a great player, Browns comedy of errors for 2nd summed up his night. Wonder boy was nowhere for 2 of the goals especially the 4th. The centre halfs were pure mince. Sinclairs goal was a peach and the 2 late goals put a gloss on a really terrible defensive display. Also think Gordon is a bit of a liability too, makes the odd good save but usually after he's flapped it to the opposition. 

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Also think Gordon is a bit of a liability too, makes the odd good save but usually after he's flapped it to the opposition. 

Im ususally one for defending him as We have had far far worse keepers but I have never seen a keeper been beat so much at his near post. I actually think teams are now picking up on it.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
8 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:
Brown, 2nd goal aside, absolutely strolled it.

Take the green specs off Lichtie FFS.

But the 2nd goal was his key contribution to the match. This isn't a one off with Scott Brown, he gives the ball away far too often.

Take it this Seeth Efrican centre half will be signed and registered in time for the group stage?  If not then Celtic are getting fisted regardless of the teams they're drawn against.  How long are Boyata, Sviatchenko and Simunovic out for?

Archived