Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result tonight, for the first half hour thought Celtic gave astana to much respect we need to start games better,when the 3rd goal went in their heads went down,for me they gave up with 20 minutes to go they knew Celtic were to good for them,the level this Celtic team are playing at is very underestimated we are going to take a big scalp in the champions league group stages.

46 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Right, so you weren't being serious about Spain, but do you seriously think any one of Barca, Brazil and AC would struggle against the current Celtic side??? Be serious for a moment. I honestly think they would utterly gub Celtic. 

are you fighting sarcasm with sarcasm or is this real?

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Great result tonight, for the first half hour thought Celtic gave astana to much respect we need to start games better,when the 3rd goal went in their heads went down,for me they gave up with 20 minutes to go they knew Celtic were to good for them,the level this Celtic team are playing at is very underestimated we are going to take a big scalp in the champions league group stages.

We are Celtic

We are Scottish

We can still f**k this up

I was lucky to get to the game and glad the supporters bus held off for five minutes whilst I Bolt-ed up the road running like a mad man and glad I did.

5 nil, :) above average performance and came away with the tie all but won even with Bitton as a makeshift centre back. :wub:

I still have a fucking ringing in my ear from the c**t sitting right behind me screaming at everything and anything that didn't go as planned according to him, the c**t. He eventually shut the f**k up after the 5th went in?

Ntcham is a sexy beast of a player, showed great skill and vision a times and should be integral in Europe for the Hoops.

Bitton whilst being a possible bomb scare imo had a really good game after the first 20 minutes or so but still won't punt the fucking baw up the park from defence rather than trying to pass his way out.

Green Brigade were fantastic tonight and the only lull was just after the second half started but they certainly got the rest of us bouncing along with them, I hope they behave like this in every match.

That's 42 matches unbeaten across all competitions for Celtic now. :D Not sure Celtic will win in Kazakhstan after tonight's performance.

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Hes a friend of mine, same guy that was half naked, wrestling with a police woman in Sunderland.

He also got held in the American embassy in Israel last year for 2 hours for tacking a short cut across American soil. Not had the best of luck on his travels.

I know exactly the boy you're on about, been on many an away day with him, not quite all there as he freely admits himself must be a Cumbernauld thing :lol:

If you play an ineligible player or even a team of them you dont automaticaly get booted out of the tournament you simply forefit the match in question, not the tie by a 3-0 scoreline as both Sion and Legia Warsaw discovered, the Poles in particular found it a sore one as they beat us 4-1 at home and went out on away goals after making that idiotic substitution in the return leg :lol: doh !!!!

Therefore we should send out the youth team for the return leg and bring on the goalies mum as an 89th minute sub, literally cant lose... 8)

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If you play an ineligible player or even a team of them you dont automaticaly get booted out of the tournament you simply forefit the match in question, not the tie by a 3-0 scoreline as both Sion and Legia Warsaw discovered, the Poles in particular found it a sore one as they beat us 4-1 at home and went out on away goals after making that idiotic substitution in the return leg :lol: doh !!!!

Therefore we should send out the youth team for the return leg and bring on the goalies mum as an 89th minute sub, literally cant lose... 8)

Are you actually advocating we throw the away leg by fielding ineligible players so we guarantee Celtic go through to the group stages? Desperate as f**k man but I like your thinking especially if Astana scored 10 plus goals. The meltdown the the diddies ©Kinky and the Bloo Tits will be epic, I'm on board with this idea just for the lolsa. :) Let's make this happen. :wub:

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Fantastic result tonight, impressed by everyone tonight and not wanting to get carried away but clearly, Celtic 2016-17 team > Brazil 1970 side > Spain 2008-2012 > Barcelona 2008-2014 > AC Milan 1990-1994.

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Seriously!? You've got to think all those sides at their peak would turn this Celtic team over!!!! :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

Aye Jim,  I was serious about Pele being found out coming up against Bitton.

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

Right, so you weren't being serious about Spain, but do you seriously think any one of Barca, Brazil and AC would struggle against the current Celtic side???

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

e75.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

Not really sure what a Star Wars gif has to do with this debate tbh. 

giphy.gif

Archived