Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

But you somehow managed to find a racist statement. emoji38.png

Nye on racist, which you suggesting that all of the 325,000+ population of Belfast disliking outsiders is.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sjc said:

Nye on racist, which you suggesting that all of the 325,000+ population of Belfast disliking outsiders is.

Is regionalist a thing? Belast constituencies north, south and east generally elect the DUP so you could be forgiven for thinking they are a secular bunch. 

14 hours ago, Glenconner said:

^^^^

Keeps a list of every incident in the last 40 years

Not at all, but I do vividly  remember a frightening game like that, mainly because I was there.

There are umpteen incidents involving both sides of the OF, and I'm sure I've omitted plenty of them.

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Is regionalist a thing? Belast constituencies north, south and east generally elect the DUP so you could be forgiven for thinking they are a secular bunch. 

But not ALL of Belfast north and south will vote DUP.

Plenty of outsiders living in Belfast.

The view from a Celtic supporting ex Linfield player,

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15369407.Former_Linfield_man_Paul_McAreavey_talks_the_blurred_battle_lines_of_Belfast_and_what_could_be_in_store_for_Celtic/

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Aye, not a secular bunch at all.

"Outsider" was not my term of choice, I was merely responding to another post. Nice try though :whistle

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I thought the DUP were raving fundamentalist right wing Christian nutters. That would hardly make them "secular".

19 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

The thread is heading for a car crash ffs, Sevco supporters posting on a Celtic thread because it has sectarian shite to post about to goad the Celtic fans. Typical ****.

Posters claiming this is embarrassing for Celtic?, what's really embarrassing is that in the 21st century religion and sectarianism takes precedence over a sporting occasion.

I hope Linfield lose this qualifier for the sake of the sanity of many idiots who are bigots and sectarian who will view this football match as anything other than a sporting occasion ffs.

If your support didn't make hanging effigies of orangemen and glorifying the Ira every week there would be no controversy . 

20 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

The police are stretched and can do without a full-on meeting of the worst elements of both teams' supports, but there are examples on ILF of Blues fans promising to take along some Celtic fans. Choose to disbelieve this if you want. I am already getting tickets for one poster I have never met, but over the years I have found his posts to be erudite, largely impartial and open to the views of others; in fact he is everything you appear not to be. In your twisted world you would probably regard him as a soup-taker.

Nah, sitting in the home end at a hostile ground seems like an eminently sensible decision and is by no means a recipe for disaster.

Just now, thekorean said:

Yet you lots cannot stop talking about the 'new' club at Ibrox.

Yet you "lots"?

As a point of interest to probably all fans of Scottish fitbaw, we all can't stop talking about your club and it's demise and then the subsequent hilarity of the cloned version hell bent on revenge and domination of the Scottish game. A little humility would have went a long long way to ease the embarrassment slightly of the many epic failures.

Archived