IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DublinMagyar said:
16 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:
Patrick are missing a trick by not posting the play off final thread before they are confirmed to be participating.

Definitely going down.

How'd that work out for you?

Partick can still go down hahahahahaha.

So many changes needed for next season. I only feel confident in Woods and maybe Ogkmpoe. 

I like ogmkpiv, looks like an absolute haddy when he made his debut against Hearts, has improved since. Wins headers, can hold the ball up which is what we need with the way we play. He also has a decent turn of pace for a big guy.

Rojano is garbage but and all Bingham has is his pace so another striker is needed

On 5/11/2018 at 16:59, accies1874 said:

12/13: 20 goals and assists.

13/14: 13 goals and assists.

14/15: 22 goals and assists.

15/16: 18 goals and assists.

16/17: 18 goals and assists. 

Accies legend :wub: 

That 14/15 season was one of the best individual seasons I've ever seen from an Accies player. 

That can't be right he only turns up 1 game in 5, against 4 teams etc................................ Ali Crawford bingo!

Will be hugely missed as he was this season  - a fit Ali Crawford and we would be ten points better off (minimum).

A confidence player who when down in confidence could disappear but for all the comments about hiding the irony is for 5 seasons (with the exception of Andreu's season and a half) he was the one player we had who would get on the ball and try to make something happen, beat a man, play a pass or get in front of the strikers.

Still according to some on Accies World hasn't contributed as much as Danny Redmond - HOUSE!

Miller looks like he'll weave in and out of players with ease, but I'm not convinced that he has the vision, or even capability, to do anything with the ball once he gets close to goal. Before anyone starts, yes, his cross for Imrie on Tuesday was good.

For the first time ever, I managed to attend every single league game in a season.

If not for East Kilbride on the opening day, it would've been every game in all competitions. 

I think I'll have to take next season off to regain any joy I once had in my life. 

Charlie Scott's passing was quite nice, but everything else just passed him by.
MacKinnon has been rotten the last couple of games too. 
We were poor before but we fell to bits after Scott went off.

For the first time ever, I managed to attend every single league game in a season.
If not for East Kilbride on the opening day, it would've been every game in all competitions. 
I think I'll have to take next season off to regain any joy I once had in my life. 

That EK game was one of the best, Atmosphere wise.

Archived