6. Hibernian

7. Kilmarnock

8. Motherwell

9. Rangers

10. St Johnstone

11. St Mirren

12. Dundee United OR Livingston OR Partick Thistle OR Ross County

Good to be a part of the party!

Supposedly there is some truth in Kenny Miller coming in as player coach...

Despite his age, that would still be a bit of coup for us and could possibly persuade Temps to sign a new deal.

Edit- Miller lives in Larky now so working locally might suit him.

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

Next season is looking tasty.

1. Aberdeen

2. Celtic

3. Dundee

4. Hamilton Academical

5. Heart of Midlothian 

6. Hibernian

7. Kilmarnock

8. Motherwell

9. Rangers

10. St Johnstone

11. St Mirren

12. Dundee United OR Livingston OR Partick Thistle OR Ross County

Good to be a part of the party!

I was thinking about this last night; next season is going to be tough as f**k, or easier than usual given that the promoted team(s) isn't/aren't traditionally top half sides. Dundee, Motherwell and St Johnstone always seem capable of an implosion as well. 

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Supposedly there is some truth in Kenny Miller coming in as player coach...

His goals per game ratio is worse than Bingham's, Ogkmpoe's and Templeton's; he'd be on a much higher wage than them (probably equal to Donati's 2/2.5k); and he's probably only got a year left in him. I'd envisage him as a similar player to Rojano: chases defenders around with no knowledge of when to do so.

Chances are also  few and far between at Accies. Miller alone has had more shots than Ogkmpoe and Rojano combined, and Bingham's had 28 compared to Miller's 29, in around 400 more minutes. 

Our three strikers that will presumably be here next season (Bingham, Ogkmpoe and Rojano) all work with aerial balls, either knocking them down or chasing them, so they should be looking for someone who can work with those knock-downs - like Templeton :( Miller has played in the 10 a lot this season, which could actually see him fit in as the deeper striker.

19 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

We stayed up but 33 points is shocking tbh. 

Canning should walk and leave on a high.

Still a chance for 3 more v Motherwell on Saturday but I’m sure if you were offered safety and being above the play offs at the start of the season then most Hamilton fans would have bitten the hand of you for it?

Miller if a player coach would certainly do a great job fir Hamilton. I read on this thread that Hamilton will need new defenders for next season.... I think Aidan Wilson on loan for a season would benefit both clubs. He is a really solid young defender and with SPFL top flight experience will bring him along just nicely. Hamilton would be getting a good player here.... thoughts? 

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 19:20, leefy118 said:

Any signings.. never mind players leaving fs

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 17:21, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Do you ever get a feeling of deja vu this time of year when every other club's talking about new signings and transfer targets? Our club goes into hibernation.

8bf984c567c9a4469e604c70fb1869bd.gif

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 19:56, FuzzyBear said:

No point looking until about 30 August.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 21:13, Patrick Bateman said:

Image result for impatiently waiting gif

This time of the year is murder.

Can't wait to YouTube search our Richard Roy type signings a few games into the new season.

What a time to be alive etc...

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 01:08, Bert Raccoon said:

Between the transfer rumours and the club teasing a new strip, I really can't contain myself.

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 23:46, Patrick Bateman said:

Hopefully find some players over there to actually try and make some semblance of a squad.

Any c**t will do.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 17:56, leefy118 said:

Players back on tuesday from marbella. Hopefully some signing news next week.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 18:32, Patrick Bateman said:

Will we have at least one new signing by the start of the season next weekend?

I'm beginning to doubt it.

Looking forward to another summer of this. 

12/13: 20 goals and assists.

13/14: 13 goals and assists.

14/15: 22 goals and assists.

15/16: 18 goals and assists.

16/17: 18 goals and assists. 

Accies legend :wub: 

That 14/15 season was one of the best individual seasons I've ever seen from an Accies player. 

Miller if a player coach would certainly do a great job fir Hamilton. I read on this thread that Hamilton will need new defenders for next season.... I think Aidan Wilson on loan for a season would benefit both clubs. He is a really solid young defender and with SPFL top flight experience will bring him along just nicely. Hamilton would be getting a good player here.... thoughts? 

What makes you think we’d be getting a good player in Wilson, baring in mind he’s just finished a nightmare loan at Dumbarton where he hardly got a game?
Miller would be a different proposition though [emoji1360]

Archived