IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Dundee stewards = nazis. Don’t say it out loud though emoji850.png

You're lucky it was only stewards on duty and no Tayside's finest. You'd all have ended up in the pokey and quite right too, bunch o fannies ( not the whole 197 of you, sure there are some decent guys in there, especially the Accies fan I spoke to after the game who was embarrassed at the fact you tried to kick Dundee off the park)

You're lucky it was only stewards on duty and no Tayside's finest. You'd all have ended up in the pokey and quite right too, bunch o fannies ( not the whole 197 of you, sure there are some decent guys in there, especially the Accies fan I spoke to after the game who was embarrassed at the fact you tried to kick Dundee off the park)

You confused mate?

St Johnstone are Taysides finest.

Lol, nae Nazis in Independence City pal, you should ken that it's only you Tory b*****ds that are bigots. 

I think I’ve just seen the most cringeworthy post on P&B.

Alex Neil on relegating Burton Albion today:- 'I take absolutely no pride. When we scored the goal, I told our bench to sit down because I don't take any pride and delight in a team going down.'

That's the difference between Neil and Hartley.

Paul Hartley celebrated relegating Dundee United like they won the Scottish Cup final.

I think we all know who won the better Manager debate. 

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Alex Neil on relegating Burton Albion today:- 'I take absolutely no pride. When we scored the goal, I told our bench to sit down because I don't take any pride and delight in a team going down.'

That's the difference between Neil and Hartley.

Paul Hartley celebrated relegating Dundee United like they won the Scottish Cup final.

I think we all know who won the better Manager debate. 

The same guy who had Gerry McCabe as his Assistant at Dundee and who now blanks him in the street when they bump into each other in Hamilton.

12 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

DeeMan is one of the Dundee thickos with Fifespud and RossDee no surprise he doesn’t know what catsup is.

Good to see you didn't make a c**t of it this time, Scotty. With the exception of the missing full stop of course, making that look like a nonsensical sentence, you silly billy. 

20180505_142248.jpg.5ff72c345ce5c701cf35b6a3ac9932fb.thumb.jpg.0778373869e172b7f7ba2b6a617c8495.jpg

Archived