IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he’s a bit silly to dive into a move like this already as he’ll be going back to playing 20s football again unless he’s loaned out.

Embarrassing from the clubs point of view they couldn’t convince him to sign a new deal. It’s within the club ethos of ‘’next one up” though, so expect Hughes or the like to be starting next season.

Think he’s a bit silly to dive into a move like this already as he’ll be going back to playing 20s football again unless he’s loaned out.

Embarrassing from the clubs point of view they couldn’t convince him to sign a new deal. It’s within the club ethos of ‘’next one up” though, so expect Hughes or the like to be starting next season.

Bet his faither pushed him for the move. W**k!

6 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
9 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Bet his faither pushed him for the move. W**k!

You can't really blame the player for moving on to a bigger club.

With Christie and McLean leaving, there are two openings in Aberdeen's midfield.

Is Ferguson capable of replacing McLean? No. His range of passing isn't anywhere near as good as McLean's, and he's not quite got the intelligence yet. 

Christie's role in behind the striker probably suits him best. His dribbling and link-up with strikers is good, and he is also pretty physical if going up against centre-backs. 

Hughes looks Ok but Cunningham and Lewis Smith both look very decent and can see them playing fairly regularly next season.

Surprised we let Ferguson run down his contract -normally we are ahead of the game iro this.

Fwiw,another season or two at Accies and then he could have got a big move down South rather than potentially languishing in the Aberdeen under 20's.

19 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I'll ask here as the match thread is the predictable clusterfuck.

Did it say on the TV coverage what happened to Woods?

I re-watched some of it when I got in. He apparently "turned his ankle".  There were a couple of occasions during the game where he didn't look comfortable (after a goal kick and looking in discomfort after saving McGowan's volley), and I was surprised to see Fulton warming up at some point.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Cheers.

I was away for a pie and my friend told me he'd been subbed.

Although he's not done much wrong, I'd still feel a lot better with Woods in goals instead of Fulton.

Ach, you missed the half-time young team shenanigans. It far surpassed any of the on-field entertainment. 

I'm not saying this as a pop or pulling a Rodger - but are we at the stage where Nazis are fair game without people getting all upset? Suppose we are soon approaching about 90 year. Mad. Anyways as you were!

I'm not saying this as a pop or pulling a Rodger - but are we at the stage where Nazis are fair game without people getting all upset? Suppose we are soon approaching about 90 year. Mad. Anyways as you were!

Add Dundee fans to the neo nazi list.

Scum.

Anyone know who's definitely under contract for next season?
I think Woods, Lyon, McMann, Imrie, MacKinnon and Bingham are?
Anyone else?

Woods [emoji173]️
Lyon [emoji808]️
McMann [emoji808]️
Imrie [emoji379]
Mackinnon [emoji1303]
Bingo [emoji848]

Archived